Michael Jackson

Every Shocking Death Scene Photo

6/15/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_michael_jackson_evidence_photos_launch_v2Here it is ... the Michael Jackson death scene ... every single shocking photo taken, from the doll he slept with, Propofol bottles, Dr. Murray's mysterious medical bag, portentous writing on the wall, old costumes ... everything.

The photos were taken by LAPD investigators on June 25th, 2009, the day Michael died. A few of these photos trickled out during Dr. Murray's criminal trial, but now they're all here in one gallery ... ALL 155.

The gallery is a fascinating window into how Michael lived ... and how he died.

News Flash

Any other person would've had their children taken away if they lived like this.

Squatting Thunder

WHAT A SLOB!!!!!!!!! And all those skin whiteners~

tgrfan42069

a pedo druggie.

duilama

How could a junkie living like that take care of 3 young children? Good father my behind!!!

DD

I hope his children didn't see this or worse during their time living with him.

neostud

HOW IN THE WORLD DID TMZ ACQUIRE THESE PHOTOS? I thought these were supposed to be sealed. I do not see the point for this publication.

duilama

Katherine Jackson, maybe you should have given your son a visit while he was alive and help him got rid of the drugs!??

How is that going to make AEG responsible for what he was doing and by the look of it, he has been doing that for a long time!!!

tgrfan42069

looking at the pictures those boxes with unopened toys tells me instead of being an actual father he just threw money around buying them anything they wanted instead of putting his foot down and being a parent.

Billy

This is proof positive he was a pedophile. Look at the pictures of kids, the doll in his bed, what more proof do you need.

OhWell

?? Michael Who ??

Blahblah

Filthy place.

oink

Just shows MJ needed his family to help.. THEY DIDN"T !!!

★★★ I HATE MONDAYS ★★★

The King Of Hoarders.

Liz

I looked at all the photos. The bottle of pee near the bed is full of dark orange pee. That can't be healthy ....

Melissa

This is disgusting.
There is a little girl in the HOSPITAL right now for a suicide attempt and you're posting photos of her fathers death scene?
You posted just DAYS ago about Paris and her extreme depression over what she reads online about her family.
I don't care WHO he is, or what he did in his life. This is ABSURD! And it is NOBODY'S business.
I have no opinion on MJ and the allegations made against him (Mainly because I was to young to care) However, this "gallery" just proves how disgusting the media is, I think it would drive ANYONE to do things a normal person wouldn't do.
SHAME ON YOU TMZ.