Paris Jackson

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!

6/15/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614-paris-bieber-gettyParis Jackson DETESTS Justin Bieber, largely and ironically because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ ... Paris -- who is currently at UCLA Medical Center after cutting herself with a knife and downing 20 Motrin -- thinks Justin is a terrible role model for young girls.  She was enraged after some of Justin's female fans started tweeting about cutting themselves as an expression of love for the singer and he went radio silent, rather than talking the girls out of it.

We're told Paris got very angry after seeing the pics TMZ posted of Justin smoking weed in a hotel room in early January.  She thinks he owes his fans more as a role model.

Paris -- who lives in Justin's Calabasas gated community -- thinks Justin's various missteps in the hood are "a disgrace."

The word "hate" was used very clearly to describe Paris' feelings toward JB.

Dee

I see folks ready to jump all in her azz but did she actually say this????

I Was About To Say

Michael Jackson had more talent but at least the penises that Justin Bieber plays with are the same age he is. Michael Jackson liked young boy penises so Bieber wins on that one.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Paris, you're young, you're confused. Please start listening to whoever your PR handlers are and heeding their advice because you are going to lose your slightly tenuous hold on your public. We all hate Justin Bieber but why would he have anything to say about cutting? If this is even a true story.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I was just thinking ... MJ was into surgical cutting for years, sometimes going under the knife four times in a year. I don't think there is much difference between self-cutting and hiring a surgeon to do it. I still don't think I believe this story. Why the hell would Bieber have anything to say about this?

Mimi_hyfr

Every one hates jb. The only ones that like him are ill girl. That have a dream. But news flash , you ain't getting any.

Kon

She got mad when she saw him smoking ...worry about your OWN issues .

Razortonge

They r jus kids u all wish u had their $ or fame or parents so fck off y would they b role modles were u at that age i mean b fckn 4 real

210GoSpurs

Rich ppl problems, if she had my life she'd prolly put herself in a wood chipper..lol

shannon2

She's just a kid.

charlie

The world would be a better place for me if I had never heard of or seen either one of them.

charlie

The world would be a better place for me if I had never seen, heard of or from either of them.

DLew

I recognize a lot of the people in these comments giving their (most likely fake) sympathy for this girl as some of the people who wished kim kardashian died during childbirth or had a miscarriage. **** TMZ, **** the paparazzi, **** all of their sheep-like followers. You should all be ashamed.

Ciara

Why the hell is she worried about Justin being a role model isn't she in the hospital for cutting he self and taking a bunch of pills what kind of role model is she!

Mark

What do you mean one day? She's already doing great things and everyone loves her!

Bob

Who doesn't. Join the club.