Lil Wayne

Tramples

American Flag

6/17/2013 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0617-lil-wayne-american-flag-primary

Lil Wayne
trampled the American flag over the weekend ... and there's footage.

Weezy performed the stunt while shooting his new music video for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans.

During the shoot, Wayne begins rapping in front of a giant American flag ... which is released to the ground. After it's on the floor, Wayne continues to rap ... while stepping all over the stars and stripes.

The lyrics to Wayne's song are just as controversial ... "My country 'tis of thee / Sweet land of kill 'em all and let 'em die / God bless Amerika / This ole' godless Amerika."

So we gotta ask ...

0617_patriotic_people_footer

CanadianLeanne

I'm Canadian, cause it's relevant right? ... But "I" am offended by this, it's disgusting,sooo disrespectful to all the men and women who have given their lives and are still fighting in theaters all over the world, to be a free country... free speech is one thing, total disregard and disrespect for the military and the nation is not acceptable.

Leigh

He is a baffoon, like a lot of other rappers of this new generation looking like freaking idiots. But, all politics aside. I love this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. This disrepectful embarrassment to my culture can go live somewhere else if he doesn't like the country that provided him the opportunites to be a multimillionaire.

Chuck

S*** comes in all colors...this just happens to be Black s***.

Stephwashere

NO ONE CARES! Get over yourselves.

jazzboy64

Well, why doesn't the privileged Lil' Douche bag move somewhere else? He needs to grow up.

jeff

At least he'll be dead soon

Matt

He's lucky the south lost the civil war.

kimber5251

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUHT THE FACT HESE TALKING ABOUT EATING HIS GIRL INFRONT OF KIDS? SHE'S SO SWEAT. AND IT LOOKED LIKE A FEW OF THE KIDS KNEW WHAT HE WAS MEANING BY THAT CUZ THEY PUT THEIR HANDS OVER THEIR EAR'S. THIS DUDE IS A WAIST OF SPACE!!!

kimber5251

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUHT THE FACT HESE TALKING ABOUT EATING HIS GIRL INFRONT OF KIDS? SHE'S SO SWEAT. AND IT LOOKED LIKE A FEW OF THE KIDS KNEW WHAT HE WAS MEANING BY THAT CUZ THEY PUT THEIR HANDS OVER THEIR EAR'S. THIS DUDE IS A WAIST OF SPACE.

Msykes530

Americans complain about how badly this country is headed down the drain yet we sit comfortable in our recliners and wait for someone else to do something about it for us. If the NSA scandal can't spark a revolution, I doubt Lil Wayne will make much of a commotion.

Me

Ship him to another country? I don't think anyone else want him either. Ship him to the moon.

Dingo Ate My Baby

The flag doesn't represent our government it represents all of us in this country both now and all that came before us. If he has issues with the government that's his right but he should show some respect for our flag. What a loser.

tony clifton

Send this subhuman piece of ghetto trash back to Africa or to the middle east. Let Brother Obama see this act and see if he tries to negotiate this douchebags release.

Aaron

I live in New Orleans and work my butt off to keep my taxes paid which support the street he is using. He needs to take this crap to some other part of the world where he will be killed just for being an American and try to make friends there...

kimber5251