Drake

Still Feuding w/ Chris Brown

'It Could End Really Badly'

6/18/2013 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_drake_chris_01

Drake claims Chris Brown refuses to bury the hatchet in their long-running and violent feud ... and what's more -- Drake says, "I get a feeling it could end really badly."

Drake had finally broken his silence about his war with Brown to GQ ... even talking about the bloody bar fight that went down inside W.i.P. in NYC last June.

“I don’t want my name to be synonymous with that guy’s name," Drake says ... "I really don’t. I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man."

He continues ... "But that’s not going to happen. I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down."

Drake says he's "embarrassed" by the media coverage ... saying, "Two rappers fighting over the woman. He’s not even a rapper, but still, it’s the last way you want your name out there."

And then comes Drake's dark prediction ... saying the feud "distracts from the music. But he’s made me the enemy, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay, I guess."

"If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly.”

0618_wip_nighclub_chris_brown_drake_fight_aftermath_footer

Tac

Two of the biggest wannabe thugs in rap. We can only hope and pray it ends badly.

April

Two Mitches fightin like Mitches do....lame!

Woot

I hope it DOES end really badly. For Chrissy. Finally.

andrew

They both wanna be weezy

Smoothjc1

Well lets hope they take each other out then, That would solve everyones problem.

Smoothjc1

Toilethead

Put the two douchebags in a ring and let them beat the living hell out of each other. It would be funny.

renae

But wasnt he the one that supposedly "escalated" the fight? I saw most reports ( and some witnesses) suggested Drake and his friends were the bottle throwers and the other side returned fire. Why does he act like he has no culpability in the "feud" that clearly started before the WIP incident?

Drake does an excellent job at presenting two public faces, one who is mature and level ( mainstream media) and one who does things like send his bodyguard in to confront tattoo artists who say mean things about him, throw bottles,disrespect people in song,etc ( urban media). He's smart but seems a bit sneaky.

mytime99

Y

mytime99

I have a solution, why not share and take turns with her chris mon thru thursday and drake fri thru sunday then everyone can b happy again and get back to making good music !!

lol

Drake isn't really a rapper either; he's a former teen actor that does more singing than rapping.

Peter Popoff

Cat fight

adawg2345

One has been in music since he was very young. The other a singer and actor since he was young. How about you guys leave your bodyguards and posse at home, meet me, and I will beat the crap out of both of you. So you can finally realize you are both puzzies

A.M.D

Chris Brown's a pig, can't stand the guy.

KJ

If they don't like each other and we know it how about a celebrity boxing match. The sad thing is neither one of these guys will ever really get hurt it will be one of their security people who will get hurt. To me Chris Brown and Justin Beiber are both the same. Two guys who think they are above the law. In Chris Brown's case he is always wanting to fight somebody and be believes he is so gangster. I can see him being the guy who gets scared abd shoots somebody over a BS reason because the only reason he is talking crazy is because he carries something to back it up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments