Drake

Still Feuding w/ Chris Brown

'It Could End Really Badly'

6/18/2013 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_drake_chris_01

Drake claims Chris Brown refuses to bury the hatchet in their long-running and violent feud ... and what's more -- Drake says, "I get a feeling it could end really badly."

Drake had finally broken his silence about his war with Brown to GQ ... even talking about the bloody bar fight that went down inside W.i.P. in NYC last June.

“I don’t want my name to be synonymous with that guy’s name," Drake says ... "I really don’t. I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man."

He continues ... "But that’s not going to happen. I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down."

Drake says he's "embarrassed" by the media coverage ... saying, "Two rappers fighting over the woman. He’s not even a rapper, but still, it’s the last way you want your name out there."

And then comes Drake's dark prediction ... saying the feud "distracts from the music. But he’s made me the enemy, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay, I guess."

"If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly.”

0618_wip_nighclub_chris_brown_drake_fight_aftermath_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Fallopia Lopez

HAHAHahaha...DISTRACTS FROM THE MUSIC!! AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SNORT! MmmHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SouthXSider3

**** Drake an Chris brown

Serpent of Sandoz

Sounds like someone's vajayjay might murdered.

FiFi

Drake is a True B1TCH w a BlockHead who's jealous over a girl. GROW UP DRAKE. Get over Rihanna. Chris is releasing new (GOOD) music. I suggest u do the same.

werduptoyomoms

This is so dumb. No girl is worth this kind of potentially dangerous feuding. They both have the opportunities of a lifetime to produce music for their fans. Fighting is such a distraction. Lets hope it doesn't end terribly. It would be such a waste of potential.

yellowfinns

Tired of seeing pictures of women beat up. Let these two beat the **** out of each other and then we can post pictures of them and say ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cbsero

lol that ***** was the first to throw a bottle. now he wants to be friends. sit the fck down.

boredwithouttmz

I love both of their music it sucks theyre fighting . Theyre both talented af

Joa

Chris is a bitch & a ****ing idiot .period.

Joa