Drake

Still Feuding w/ Chris Brown

'It Could End Really Badly'

6/18/2013 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_drake_chris_01

Drake claims Chris Brown refuses to bury the hatchet in their long-running and violent feud ... and what's more -- Drake says, "I get a feeling it could end really badly."

Drake had finally broken his silence about his war with Brown to GQ ... even talking about the bloody bar fight that went down inside W.i.P. in NYC last June.

“I don’t want my name to be synonymous with that guy’s name," Drake says ... "I really don’t. I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man."

He continues ... "But that’s not going to happen. I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down."

Drake says he's "embarrassed" by the media coverage ... saying, "Two rappers fighting over the woman. He’s not even a rapper, but still, it’s the last way you want your name out there."

And then comes Drake's dark prediction ... saying the feud "distracts from the music. But he’s made me the enemy, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay, I guess."

"If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly.”

0618_wip_nighclub_chris_brown_drake_fight_aftermath_footer

Tonya

Shut Up Already!

anorth

Linda Hogan is not pretty

Kev the Realist

Pitiful, But the angry, gay, CB thinks he is the toughguy. Look at him, his slight, schrony, unmuscular fraame and his effeminate mannerisms, project anyrthing but a pathetic tough guy wannabee. He is getting gayer and gayer everyday. That and he is a total loser with self esteem issues.... A$$hole #1

tym

i thought drake was a drama tv guy from canada. whys he fighting r and b guys? or at least talking like he fights r and b guys

Loretta Love

who cares about these little JO'ed IDIOTS ???

Vince

If badly means attending a brown funeral I fail to see the down side. It would be a bonus for all and especially the woman in the world.

tym

drake is a top chris brown is a bottom

Lena5420

Chris Brown has some serious.anger issues and one of these days.he's going to do or say something and he is going to get more than a beat down. When that happens everyone will say. Oh no.he was so amazing I didn't see it coming . Wow what a shock, he didn't deserve it and it will be all bull**** bc this punk ass bitch deserves every bit of it.

YouDontSay

I'm sorry but the fight scene from Anchorman popped in my head and I couldn't finish reading the article.

boz

Please, God, give these men the strength to kill each other. Amen.

Harvey's Gerbil

'It Could End Really Badly', yep, one of them could break a nail.

maeby

negroes

shabbs69

God I wish they would just kill eachother!!!

momofthree

That was the best non-explanatory explanation I ever read.

Jen

Drake's not a rapper either. Two bigger p*ssies, I've never know. I would hardly call it feuding. I'd like to hear at least one of them apologize for the awful melee in the bar where a bunch of completely innocent people were seriously injured.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments