Justin Bieber

Cleared

in Alleged Hit and Run

6/18/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061813_justin_beiber_launch
Justin Bieber was under investigation for a possible hit and run accident involving a paparazzo overnight -- but police have now cleared him of any wrongdoing ... TMZ has learned.

Justin was leaving the Laugh Factory on Sunset Boulevard around 11:45 PM in his infamous white Ferrari. His pal Lil Twist was there as a passenger, and several paps were on scene shooting the duo.

Once Justin got behind the wheel he motioned for some of the photogs to clear out of the way -- but when he drove off he appeared to pin one of them between the Ferrari and a parked car.

Justin did not stop.

LAPD launched an investigation and interviewed Justin a few hours after the incident ... and he told cops he didn't know he hit the photographer (not a TMZ employee).

Police say the photog was not seriously hurt, but was at fault because he was a pedestrian in the roadway.

So, Justin's in the clear ... this time.

TC17

Notice all the fake posts from people who just joined pretending they aren't Bieber fans, yet sticking up for him.

Queensleyy

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b61c38e95030d1c344c0dc4bb83cbaf0/tumblr_mol72chtD51sozdzpo2_250.gif as you can see the pap threw himself at the car

Laura

Why don't they just pretend "clear" every celebrity investigation in California all at once, and get this over with.

Areader

The paparazzo shouldn't have been standing in the street leaning over the Biebs car trying get that up close shot they all love to get. Instead he got knocked on his ass!

Lilly Mallette

Well.... when they're practically jumping on his damn car, you should kind of expect something bad to happen. That guy was standing WAY THE HELL to close to Justin's car. Just move the **** out of the way. Simple.

Blahblah

Cleared till someone gets killed or seriously injured. Once again the prat walks free

Athina

ha ha - no payday for the pap. You can see he's right in the middle of the road. What an idiot.

snowbunnieyara

I thought pedestrians always have the "right of way"!???? Ugh! I"m gonna hit someone I hate and claim "Justin Bieber law"

Brian

This is why this loser keeps doing this crap. I just saw this on TV and he drove recklessly. You don't pull out of a parking spot like that. He came close to hitting a car. He's a horrible driver too.

Belieber4ever

Omg Justin baby are u okay i'm crying right now aww babyyyyy <3 <3 <3

Athina

This is a roadway, not a pedestrian crossing or a red light. The pedestrian does not have the right of way. The pap was out for a big payday and he lost. End of story.

Ashley

Another thing I want to mention is how good this kid actually is, don't forget HE IS 19 YEARS OLD, leaving a comedy club.........99.9% of 19 year olds going to something like this (including me when I was that age) would of gotten totally s*it faced and wasted........u all need to give him some credit, kid stays sober, pretty sure that makes him a wicked role model. Not once have any of you seen him f*cked on drugs or booze.......Team JB ALL THE WAY! I wish when I was that age, I could of stayed sober...buwhaa yah right, I was at my prime then!

Jer172004

This is a sham. TMZ continues to report on Beavis rather on the incompetence and corruption of the agencies of Los Angeles Police and Sheriff. If it was anyone else they would have been cited and/or arrested. Since does I did not work for anyone. SHAM

skyke

Since adults jump, on, in and under cars endangering everyone around them to get a pic. Since damaging someone else's propertyv with nonlegal consequences became a pap's imagined right.

Rich

LAPD are the worst. Wonder how much JB is paying them for not getting arrested. Must be millions to these crooked cops.