Lil Wayne

FLAG TRAMPLE WAS AN ACCIDENT

I Didn't See It There

6/18/2013 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_lil_wayne_flag_youtubeLil Wayne is lying through his diamond-encrusted teeth ... claiming he didn't INTENTIONALLY step on the American flag during a video shoot ... despite the fact he can be seen looking down on Old Glory several times during the performance.

Wayne just tweeted about his controversial video shoot for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans ... saying, "I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform."

Translation -- I swear it was an accident ... please don't hate me.

Problem is ... during the video, you can see Wayne look down on the flag at several points in the shoot ... yet continues to trample all over the stars and stripes.

So ... you buyin' Weezy's explanation?

Susan

take that ugly piece of chit and dump him in a room of veterans that fought so he could stomp the flag!! GHETTOGARBARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilOleGal

He is such a liar. I hope he atleast had the flag burned (which is the PROPER way to dispose of Old Glory) after he soiled the flag.

Bicstic

That lying sack of **** to get the **** out of the USA if he feels that way. I am sure we can round up some people happy to see that ****sucker go.

Lilrqn28

Lmao people are idiots they swear as if they fought for the dame flag . -.- get over it WEEZY F BABY t^.^

Lee

What a liar. He has benefitted greatly from living in our beautiful country but treat the flag like a piece of dirt. I have sent these pictures around on face book and nobody believes it was an accident. He is just an ungrateful, cowardly piss ant. Everyone that I have talked to on FB is now boycotting his music including voluntary bocotting by their younger family members. When our soldiers are being blown and shot up in the middle east, it is pretty hard to swallow watching some dope head trampling on our flag. Shame on you, Wayne. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Lil C

Sad not even one person tried to correct the situation as it continued to be trampled.

87ext

Oh it accidentally fell, and then accidentally there were a hundred 'extras' posing behind the flag.

Chrissy

LiL Wayne is a disgusting vile little PIG!! If you hate America get the hell out!! There many men & women who have fought & lost their lives & limbs for your freedom & for you LiL Wayne weezel to stomp on that flag they should stomp your a**!!

sandra j sanders

I believe him, u can see before the flag falls, that he is looking straight ahead. If it was so important to u'all whoever post the VIDEO should have pick it up. keep it moving BOO BOO. .

mytime99

Liar liar truck fit pants on fire, too many damn drugs to remember. Ask me tomorrow i swear!

Noname

Didnt rage against the machine burn a flag on stage?, guess that was ok tho since they're a band of white guys and not rappers...

CriticXtreme

You're in a country that does not like your external color but those pimping you love you for making money for them. You not seeing this flag of white superiority is like not seeing black students at Morehouse.

Layken

POS....Ur back trackin' as fast as you can but too late pal - Go sip ur codeine & cough syrup and take a moment to apologize to every Vet u insulted. Myself included u lil worthless P#$*( ! Never liked u before..now I know why...it's not "Wheezy" its WEASEL!!!

Taylor

What a *****. If he did it on purpose, all he has to say "yeah I did it, so what?" and make no apologies. First amendment and whatnot. God, what is with all the over-sensitivity these days? It's getting to the point where we'll need to make public, formal apologies for breathing.

Nick

I count from the pic 20 people, with the kids placed in front of the adults standing behind the flag. Do all rap music videos have 20 people standing behind a backdrop (in this case the flag) just in case in falls?

Some accident...................