Lil Wayne

FLAG TRAMPLE WAS AN ACCIDENT

I Didn't See It There

6/18/2013 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_lil_wayne_flag_youtubeLil Wayne is lying through his diamond-encrusted teeth ... claiming he didn't INTENTIONALLY step on the American flag during a video shoot ... despite the fact he can be seen looking down on Old Glory several times during the performance.

Wayne just tweeted about his controversial video shoot for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans ... saying, "I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform."

Translation -- I swear it was an accident ... please don't hate me.

Problem is ... during the video, you can see Wayne look down on the flag at several points in the shoot ... yet continues to trample all over the stars and stripes.

So ... you buyin' Weezy's explanation?

jim

Even when the flag fell, they could have made preparations to move the flag away from his feet and even while singing looking down, he could have pointed it out to move it or kicked out of the way himself. Very unprofessional both by him and his crew. But the people behind him did nothing to move the flag so am taking it that they agree with him stepping on it.

mommyto1

He couldn't see that big ass red, white, and blue flag? Did the seizures make him blind?

anne10

As many times as this man has been 'misunderstood' in various actions, I'm surprised he just doesn't find a private job and stay out of the limelight. Of course, he would have to use a regular name (not Li'l) and develop skills, but hey, it's better than being misunderstood.

Jane

Don’t tell me you’re an F****n retard!! The dude on the ladder intently drops the flag on the ground!! Then what do you expect to happen next “walk around it”, you dumb ass!! It’s part of the show!! FIRST: the black turd shouldn’t drop our flag on the ground! SECOND: shouldn’t act like an ungrateful piece of sh*t and walk on it, what message do you think he’s stating!

If he’s unhappy here in the USA, then I will be more that happy to personally pay for his expense to send his ass and the rest back to Africa.

Lynn

This little ugly drug accident now knows American will NOT tolerate stepping on our Flag without a fight!! DO NOT support him and this little ugly man will have no money, fame and will disappear... And my idea is he should donate one million dollars to all our men & women injured in combat.....for disreaspting their service in saving Americans freedom of speech in which he has no respect.....

megadave

and here I am just sitting behind a desk, masturbating, not giving a ****

rusty

this is stupid..obviously he was focused on his performance...and if it was such a big deal why did no one it the back watching the show pick up the flag..or the guys who dropped it... just something else to get people talking. The flag is just a symbol... And unless you throw it down and stomp on it while proclaiming your hate for it.... you just stepped on another piece of cloth.... And there are boxer shorts that are american flags... what does that say putting your junk all over the flag?

RZ

...and so why was the flag put on the ground anyway?
Clearly 2 wrongs.

Joe the Plumber

I can't recall seeing a more ghetto photo since maybe a picture of some rural family on a cotton farm about a hundred years ago.

HadEnough

He should have spit on it instead of walking on it.

seashell

God Bless America! Idk if I believe it or not. but judging him isn't our job.. Go Wheezy!!

She's baaaack

Nice bunch of American $$ sucking folks there. F the flag, let it hit the ground. Yeah! Weezy walk all over it bro. What's so great about America is that you can drop the flag to the ground and you can stomp all over it, hell you can spit on it if you want to. America gives us carte blanche to speak and express ourselves in such a way. Two things strike me is that not one person stepped up to take up the flag from the ground, and not one person stepped up to tell lil Donkey to get the hell off it. With freedom comes respect, of course I'm sure as long as the free money rolls in those people couldn't care less.

Czechlegend

This is so hypocritical , The number rule of any performer is to keep going. I'm not a big of lil wayne but its clear it was an accident.

YodaSosa300

They Criticizing Lil Wayne For Steppin On The U.S.A Flag In A Video , Smh
#-Im From Here & N Ill Do The Same **** Df , **** America , We Only Use This
Country For Its Benefits ,Honestly , He Did It By Accident Anyways But Me Im Diffrent
lmao ill step on dat bitch , n say i step on dat bitch , Not That I Hate The U.s, Its Just
They Expect Us To Forget How Evil They Is & How They Keep **** From The People
In it & Like To Control N Inslave You Without You Knowing , This A Free Country Bitch , and **** you tmz suck Uncle sams D**k #Real********* #Yall Got No Life , & When I Blow Up In Rapping And Yall Try Me On Some **** **** I Got Everylast 1 Of Yall Mother****ers, Tryna **** Peoples Names up #Lmao #Karma #Im Antagonize Yall Life #Watch

Mandy

He's a piece of sh*t for doing it and then he can't even have the balls to own up to it!! He thought he was all badass when he planned the little stunt, but now he doesn't want to face the consequences? What? Did he think everyone would jump on board and applaud him? What a total DB!