Lil Wayne

FLAG TRAMPLE WAS AN ACCIDENT

I Didn't See It There

6/18/2013 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_lil_wayne_flag_youtubeLil Wayne is lying through his diamond-encrusted teeth ... claiming he didn't INTENTIONALLY step on the American flag during a video shoot ... despite the fact he can be seen looking down on Old Glory several times during the performance.

Wayne just tweeted about his controversial video shoot for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans ... saying, "I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform."

Translation -- I swear it was an accident ... please don't hate me.

Lil Wayne...

• I believe him
  • Liar
Problem is ... during the video, you can see Wayne look down on the flag at several points in the shoot ... yet continues to trample all over the stars and stripes.

So ... you buyin' Weezy's explanation?

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Quitchurwhining

It really doesn't matter what any of us think. HOWEVER, anyone that dissatisfied with this country should leave. If it's that bad, why stay your dumb a$$ here? I dnt give two s#@$* about his freedom of speech. That's the problem, where do we actually draw the line? He should TAKE A FEW SEATS!! STHD! Not for nothin, this s@&*$ for brains actions and every other bad thing in America is not the fault of one president. Let's not lose track of the real issue. Respect and pride in this country should have been taught to this guy long ago.

MFFDVR

I guess someone else needs to be banned in the USA..ah 2 Live Crew what happen to you

BeBe Love

Plain and simple DISRESPECTFUL PERIOD!! He needs to stop making excuses bc he knows he'll lose fans by this, it's why he's trying to address the situation now, so dumbass ppl will believe him and continue to keep buying his trashy horrible satanic music!!!! SO DISRESPECTFUL! So many lives/soldiers that have families/babies, put their lives in danger everyday just so we can continue to live our lives in freedom! HE'S A LIAR!!!

ikillu

I say he meant to step on it. Why would the mic be place to close to the flag if it were meant to 'fall' in the first place. It was staged and that fool got caught!

whatithink

this just shows were America is going we got men fighting for this country that we should respect and help but we would rather help and indorse this type of activate and buy he's albums when we should be helping are own solders that loose limbs and losses life, houses but we would rather buy this punk ass rappers album its just sad and disgusting. America needs to wake up but it wont were to caught up in this life of taking things for granted.

jack mack

with george zimmerman getting away with what he did i would step on the flag too americka means nothing anymore

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22