Kanye West

Under Attack

Over 'Parkinson's' Lyric On New Album

6/19/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_kanye_apda_getty
Kanye West
is being slammed as "ignorant" and "distasteful" over a lyric on his new album which uses Parkinson's disease as a punch line ... TMZ has learned.

The song in question is called "On Sight" -- which includes the lyric, "A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this bitch shaking like Parkinson's."

Now, TMZ has learned the American Parkinson Disease Association is upset about the lyric -- with the org.'s VP Kathryn Whitford telling us, "We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance."

FYI -- the APDA has been around for over 50 years and it's the largest organization in the country dedicated to helping those with Parkinson's and furthering efforts to find a cure.

So far, no response from Kanye's camp.

Dave

I lost both my parents to Parkinson's. And I know others with it. He is such a punk! And if I ever saw him I would slap him like the Bitch he is.

NWBL

If they took the words f&*^ck & ***** out of the English language toe hip hop industry would collapse.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

He's hanging around with the Kardashians, so obviously he is ignorant --- not to mention crude and insensitive.

Dave

He got his. Having a baby with Kim. He is now going to have to be with and deal with Kim and Family. (Chris) Hell for the rest of his life!!

TJ

Neither he nor his big booty gf have any class. Never did like either one, and never will. People actually buy his BS, that is what amazes me, it's nothing but ghetto talk. Nothing to be proud of there.

lawry

I've had Parkinson's for ten years.While I find his comment on the disease ignorant,what bothers me more is his use of the word bitch in describing a female.Why does our society give a hateful person,like that,a pass.Why do people buy his music?

Cherice

Parkinson's patients do shake...what is the offense? You fukkkers are way too damn sensitive! Report on something worth talking about.

Luca

honestly... what do you expect for garbage.... hes a moron, however, i realize thats an insult to morons.. Stick to stop signs... they might actually make you look alittle smarter.... a little... and try not to **** up the baby daddy thing.. you're already sucking at the mommys partner part!

TJ

RDOL reports~ Kim refuses to breast feed unhealthy infant. Already has tummy tuck scheduled. Nanny hired. TMZ-slackers,as usual.TMZ readers get crumbs only.

DARREN

SO WE ARE GONNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE EMINEM DIDN'T HAVE A FEW PARKINSON PUNCH LINES ON HIS LAST ALBUM... YOU PEOPLE KILL ME

wildeyedsouthernboy

I know KW has money but this is a stoopid way to try to get some ... gives me the shakes just thinking about it.

ergter

and kanyey is bipolar

deb

He is always ignorant and hopefully that baby girl will be taught manners unlike him will none!!

Kenny

What do you expect from a jerk!!!

Darlene

What do you expect from trash? He don't care about anyone but himself...Karma is a b----!