Kim Kardashian

I'm Locking Up My Crap

While I'm in Hiding

6/20/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kim_kardashian_GSIKim Kardashian's private belongings are currently locked up in a VAULT while she hides away with her baby -- and they'll stay there ... at least until she moves into her new mansion, TMZ has learned.

A moving truck was photographed outside Kim's old Beverly Hills home on Tuesday -- while Kim was still in the hospital after giving birth -- and we're told it was there to pick up all her personal effects in order to be moved to the new $11 million mansion she bought with Kanye in Bel Air.

Unfortunately, the new house isn't ready yet -- and the old one is about to be renovated -- so we're told Kim had to place her stuff in storage vaults ... for the time being.

We're told Kim's stuff is occupying a total of three vaults -- and each vault only costs $50/month to rent ... so it's not a huge investment.

Kim is currently out of the hospital staying at a mystery location with the baby.

As for the new mansion, we're told Kim plans to move in within the next month or so.

oink

Kim ****rashian is in hiding because the baby is WHITE !!!

lliloth

Why is the attention whore now in hiding???

Harlin's Garage

hell I'm suprised the moving vans not black.

ray

"vault" my a$$,, simple storage containers. loser

Azi

I'm glad that's settled. Now I can do some laundry.

Nun ja biz

Normally if a baby is under 5 pounds they don't let them go home???? Something is fishy.

pebblepoo

Mmpffff. *yawn* I found the Kimye little people/midget vid more interesting.

DEBBIE

HMMM let me guess: Mom's house!

moniquev

where in the LA area does anyone rent "vaults" (aka storage units) for fifty bucks a month? I call radishes

Italia

How can her location be secret when TMZ already told us she'll be staying at her Mom's?

Butterfly

My God! What a way to refer to her "possessions." Once again this woman has proven she lacks, "CLASS" if that is the way she really talks!

Butterfly

My God! What a way to refer to her "possessions." Once again this woman has proven she lacks,"class."

IZS

How I wish we could go back to a pre Kardashian world......

LittleBIt

No " I love myself" pics of Kim the last few months - because she got heavy due to pregnancy. Thankful for that. No, tweets or pics of the baby yet because they are gonna wait for the highest bidder before the kid is revealed - as usual, because its all about money for Kris and Kim. Shes gonna move into mommys house because shes so friggin helpless she could NEVER be a normal woman like Kourt and take care of her child herself. Oh, man!!! And its not gonna be all about her anymore once she grows the heck up and moves back into a home of her own - a child takes all your time and Kim is waaaay too self-centered and "all about her" to devote the time needed. Shes gonna have nannys and everything she can think of to take all the work off of her. Wow, I really feel sorry for that baby being born into THAT family. Everyone except Bruce, Kourtney and Khloe are so self centered. Robs a big spoiled baby and I hope Kendall (whos off to an amazing modeling career) and Kylie are not like big sister Kim in ANY way as they grow up. And now Kris is taking even more time away from her husband and family to do her own talk show. GREAT - just what we need. Bruce, you did the RIGHT thing moving out of that house, dude. All the best to you.

lauren

HOT off the PRESS.... The Baby has been officially named " Ruth"
Spread the word.....