Kim Kardashian

I'm Locking Up My Crap

While I'm in Hiding

6/20/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kim_kardashian_GSIKim Kardashian's private belongings are currently locked up in a VAULT while she hides away with her baby -- and they'll stay there ... at least until she moves into her new mansion, TMZ has learned.

A moving truck was photographed outside Kim's old Beverly Hills home on Tuesday -- while Kim was still in the hospital after giving birth -- and we're told it was there to pick up all her personal effects in order to be moved to the new $11 million mansion she bought with Kanye in Bel Air.

Unfortunately, the new house isn't ready yet -- and the old one is about to be renovated -- so we're told Kim had to place her stuff in storage vaults ... for the time being.

We're told Kim's stuff is occupying a total of three vaults -- and each vault only costs $50/month to rent ... so it's not a huge investment.

Kim is currently out of the hospital staying at a mystery location with the baby.

2idiots

My personal favorite line from this article is:
"As for the new mansion, we're told Kim plans to move in within the next month or so."
It says KIM plans to move in....no mention of Kanyeah....clearly they ARE NOT together and I bet he bought the house (paid 1/2?) as part of their "arrangement"....doubt we'll hear much more about him and KhummyKakes

LovinLife

Who gives a hot f***!!!

Deelight

I wish she would hide away forever.

D-INCARNATION

Hopefully her camp forgets to pay the bill and we get a chance to see Barry Weiss make a run for it on Storage Wars....

D

I still think they should have named the baby Kwhorey, or Mary Mie Kay West. Too bad.

joda

A blank truck would've been a better option. Everyone knows where her crap will be.

Evelyn

THAT'S HILARIOUS...I'VE PASSED THAT HOUSE A ZILLION TIMES - I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT IS! ROFLMAO

TJ

NICOLE SCHERZINGER is the new Kim Kardashian!!

dee

If the media stopped reporting, we would not comment. But when I see literally 15 stories a day on this talentless waste of life, I feel compelled to comment. The Media doesn't report on them because they're in demand. They post about them so much that young kids become curious. I am beyond sick of the media not listening to the public. ENOUGH OF THIS TRASHY, TALENTLESS USELESS FAMILY!

Gsharon 710

TMZ, what a story! But since you knew what we would do....here goes....
HIDING= Full term baby, excess weight to lose, have folks think she is with Kanye, thinking too much of herself...that people would really want to follow her around. That job is for rags.

Dontyouwish*

Hey I just remembered that I dreamwd I was chilling with Kim..& she was actually a kool.chick...the sisters where all stuck up..I do think this is invading her private life..let her do a kite with her butt & fly iF she wants too..lol

Cookie

Ughhhh we went a few days without any kartrashian news, let's go back! Down with these LOSERS!!

August

Has Kim left her newborn daughter at the local fire station ANONYMOUSLY yet?

August

The only think Kim left in that house was a case of Simulac, Pampers........AND HER BABY, with a note attached:
Please take care of this baby, she didn't GO WITH anything I owned....

Just Jay

The baby is probably still in the hospital. Under 5 lbs and 5 weeks early. Thanks for the needless info though.