James Gandolfini's Widow

First Photos Out ...

Running Errands

6/21/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621-npg-deborah-lin-shopping
James Gandolfini's widow was spotted out in public for the first time since his death, and her distraction of choice was shopping.

Deborah Lin, Gandolfini's wife of nearly 5 years, took a solo trip to a mall near their L.A. home on Friday, and went shopping at several stores ... including Bloomingdales. She also went to the bank.

According to a family spokesman ... they're working with the Italian government to get James' body back to the U.S. by next week -- and his funeral would be in New York no later than June 29.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ticallion

Is TMZ implying that she isn't grieving enough? What's the point of this non-story?

Stanley

I'm sorry but that is just really strange. I can't imagine she wouldn't immediately fly to Italy to take care of getting his body released.

Jac

Very tasteless, TMZ.

wj

First time I've seen her, I guess now she also inherits his fame? If not, I'm not sure why her going to the store is important or of interest. So glad you all are giving her time to grieve in peace. Or maybe you think she inherits his fame and that's why you need to swarm her with photogs?

rlemons

Shopping? Not really what I would be doing after my husband died. And am I reading to much into the picture when u say she doesn't look very sad?

STRAY

"She also went to the bank." TMZ is all following at a safe distance and watching with binoculars.

really?

Are you kidding me? WHY is she not in Italy with her husband's body? To give him some respect and accompany his body. Boo to her!

Jac

I'm not sure why she would need to lug around her baby to go to Italy. They are sending his body back. She's better off at home where she can grieve with family and take care of the funeral arraignments. The insinuation that she doesn't care because she didn't fly off to Italy, which nobody knows if she did or didn't, is premature. She could have easily already flown to Italy and back. Also, she could be out shopping for funeral attire for herself or their baby.

harvsgirl

She doesn't look too broken up. Gandolfini has fans who haven't been able to get out of bed yet.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

People grieve in different ways. Who knows what she is or isn't feeling? I do think it's kind of creepy that now cameras are following her everywhere, but I think she should have known that. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt; don't know enough about her to be opinionated.

Miss. Priest

That poir woman is probably in shock. God almighty, LEAVE HER ALOOOINE. so sad.

Nvts

Skank!!!...Look how sad she is.... (AND RICH)!!!!!!!

Stephanie

To me not being able to be with my husbands body would be overwhelming. I recently had a friend pass away in another country and her body shipped back to the states. It was very hard on her family to be so far from her, then almost relive it when she did return. Everyone handles grief different, but she seems to have it together. It may hit her when she sees his body, who knows.

Cam

Attention-Whore

janet

How old are the new photos?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments