James Gandolfini's Widow

First Photos Out ...

Running Errands

6/21/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621-npg-deborah-lin-shopping
James Gandolfini's widow was spotted out in public for the first time since his death, and her distraction of choice was shopping.

Deborah Lin, Gandolfini's wife of nearly 5 years, took a solo trip to a mall near their L.A. home on Friday, and went shopping at several stores ... including Bloomingdales. She also went to the bank.

According to a family spokesman ... they're working with the Italian government to get James' body back to the U.S. by next week -- and his funeral would be in New York no later than June 29.

mommyto1

She is still wearing her wedding ring. Poor lady. I don't know wtf I would do if my husband died suddenly.

TatiArg

Why would she travel to Italy? the man is dead, nothing will change that awful reality. This woman seems to be not aware of the fact, yet. She will react as days goes by. My respects to her and her family.

Alex

Asian gold digger.. Marry one and expect no grieving over your death

MoniKaur7

She's chinese, what do you expect?

lola5

Chinese people are not known to be the most sensitive people. They sure do love to shop tho....

Angela.H

Yes, she is in a great mood spending money shopping. Surely not grieving enough.

TJ

The grieving widow. SO distraught? Most people would be in seclusion.

TJ

How's the pre-nup? Or is there one?

skyke

Leave her alone! You are the worst pieces of **** on earth. Why are you stalking and harassing her?? Her husband is dead and you bring this **** to her?

Joy

Maybe she was out buying something for him to be buried in or something for her or their child to wear to the services. To say that she married him for the money is something that you can not judge just from one Bloomingdales medium brown bag. It isn't as if she's out galavanting with a hot pool guy days after his death...she's at a store!

SammieIAmmie

I just love how judgmental some people are here. When my husband passed away, I had to go shopping for both him and myself - clothes to bury him in and something for me to wear. I also had to go to the funeral home, bank, and morgue. I had to hold it together and get these things done. If you haven't walked this walk, then shut up and don't talk the talk.

Paul

Greedy Dragon Lady is happy that she is now a rich widow. She only married him for the cash.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I remember reading about and seeing pictures of their wedding a few years ago. Browsing through them again, I got the same feeling as I did then - he didn't really seem all that into getting married. I think it was one of those situations where SHE wanted a ring and he obliged but it was his second marriage and I didn't get the feeling that it was all that significant to him. I think he was the kind of guy who would have been just as content having a GF and being a dad. I could be totally wrong but that's the vibe I got from it. *shrug* I kind of agree with TMZ's feelings on the matter - if my husband had unexpectedly passed away, I'd be a mess. I know everyone is different but I just can't relate to her demeanor in these photos.

Me Too

You don't know how she feels inside, or even if they had a good relationship. It just doesn't look good that she's out and about shopping, etc. You got your point across, TMZ. Tacky.

supermom

Seriously even for you TMZ this is a low. Leave her alone.... just not cool!