Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

damienevil

mary lou retton would be proud of the mental gymnastics this clown is performing

janet

Oh, cut the crap. Once upon a time, when gay actually still ment gay happy and carefree. Queen was someone in England. ***, slang for an English cigerette. So what.

Got all these paid for tv legal analysts, paid for clowns, who keep changing their wigs, so how again was this 19-20 year old getting beat up by the big bad defence? She's caught lieing under oath, her english is just fine.

demsco

Thank you TMZ! You are one of the only sites to point this out, but let's talk about how he redefines the term "queen" it is an insult, no matter what. Now, it can be a funny insult, but under all cir***stances it is an insult! Straight guys being called a queen is insulting, as with gays, hear me out... Baldwon claims he knows "straight guys who act "queeny" meaning above that" whatever THAT means. I am sorry, but straight guys acting like that are typically referred to as primadonna's or pompous A-holes, am I right? Insulting, yes, but less so than being called a queen. So, Paula Deen is run out of town, business ruined over words used years ago, even though she supported obama in 2008, but Baldwin gets a free pass for, not too long ago calling a reporter the N word, and now this?? How does this make sense? Double standard anyone, it has to end.

wtf?

Wow a far-left liberal icon....and fraud. What a shock. Democrats/liberals have always been and will always be "Do as I say, not as I do" frauds. They don't like blacks, hispanics or gays. And neither do Jews, for that matter. They PRETEND they do...but they don't.

Bill

While we're learning the meaning of words, "homophobia" is a literal fear of homosexuals, not somebody who uses derogatory words about homosexuals.

Wallflower

Stop trying to bring him down Paula Deen style. I'm glad he's not apologizing. I'm tired of these celebrities having to apologize for things they actually mean to say. If you don't like what they say then stop buying and watching their sh*t. But they shouldn't loose their careers over it. Not only is our gov't taking away our privacy away but everyone now has become the speech police. People need to get a grip of their own lives and stop demanding perfection from celebrities.

Nancy

When is Alec going to lose all of HIS sponsors and deals? Guy's repeatedly demonstrated hatred for every group and ethnicity other than the one he alone belongs to.

Piper

The trouble with TMZ is half the staff are gay so you always get your nickers in a bunch when someone says something. Get over it! Alec is entitled to hate whoever he wants!

Double Bubble

TMZ you guys suck! First off he never asked his fans to attack the guy .. quit making it into something its not. Asking his fans to straighten this guy out is far from asking them to attack him, physically or verbally.. Second, theres a lot of straight guys who like things up their ass so saying someone would like a foot up there, doesnt mean you're calling the guy a homo. I think you're all a bunch of sissy's... doesnt mean im calling you all homo's....

SunnyAutumn

Safe to assume Harvey and Alec will never lunch together and drink Corona.

Toilethead

Is there a single person in Hollywood who ISN'T a douchebag?

Kabala

Alec and Paula should hang together and cry.

teebag

Tmz, you need to get off your soapbox and get real. The guy made up **** on Baldwin's wife and deserved to get "read". That's ALL Baldwin did. He read this idiot and now he's crying fowl. Let's move on from this non-story.

Amanda

I think this is SUCH an unforgivable stretch. I can't even believe you would label it as homophobic. It's obvious that you have it out for him, most likely, because he can't stand the paparazzi. I like your site and I like your show but the attack on Alec is quite obviously coming from a personal place, because it isn't based in fact. Convicting Alec Baldwin of Homophobia, is equal to convicting George Zimmerman of Second Degree Murder (but I'm sure you think he should be convicted, which seals up my whole point), it isn't based in fact, it isn't based on evidence, it's based on liberal journalism, jumping at labeling anything and everything as discrimination or racism. You are so far from even cheap, celebrity journalism on this, that I find it insulting and gross and it makes me want to never revisit this site again. Stick to stupid or serious celebrity crimes and gossip, labeling people as homophobic and racist, isn't what we want to hear from you. It's your opinion, which in my opinion, is just plain naive.

Ilya2

He doesn't hate gays, just one. I'm gay and I don't not get "gay basher" from Alec Baldwin. He knows the vernacular and probably has gay friends. GET OVER IT!