Alec Baldwin

Hates Lots of People

But REALLY Hates Gays

6/28/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_article_Getty
update_bar
3:30 PM PT
-- Alec just responded to all the homophobe allegations.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
-- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral.  The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false.  Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before --  tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen."  Baldwin continued, "If (sic)  put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you up."

So we gotta ask ...

Timmy Boy

C'mon, who doesn't hate gays?

ChrisH

The difference is Alec Baldwin will get a pass, Paula Deen didn't. Go figure..

some guy

I don't see how these comments are homophobic. All It says to me is that Alec has a temper. Maybe Harvey should remove the plug from his ass and lighten the load in his loafers.

DrLoveToe

who doesn't, right?

Joe Blowe

You guys wanna know whats ironic in all this, Harvey Levin has no problem with name-calling himself. Go look who he refers to as Prince Von Ahole??

SlappyNinja

how is this against ALL gays? sounds like one douchebag. Sounds like a certain website, is trying to MAKE THE NEWS AGAIN!

Blah

He was just talking about that one guy and not all gays! Everyone knows this guy has a short fuse then they antagonize him and act all hurt when he blows up! WTF! Don't poke the lion unless you're looking to get bit!

djnikki

I THINK ITS THE OPPOSITE..he get the gays and as a gay myself, i call it like i see it...if your a bitchy little queen, i will call you a bitchy little queen...if you are acting like a dumb jock...i will call you a dumb jock...

djnikki

Tom

Alec Baldwin. A friend to keep!!

rovex32@gmail.com

Its not homophobic when its true. The daily mail is full of toxic self hating queens. Take it from a gay Brit, they are s***.

Milo

Alec is not a homophobe. He is very supportive of the LGBT community. This article is dishonest.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

He has always had an anger management problem. I heard stories about him from people who were his neighbors. This is when he was 12. Chasing a younger kid with a hockey stick. Standing out in frontvof the kids house till his parents pulled into the driveway. All boys dovthat stuff but maybe he never got his temper under control. As far as calling his daughter a pig. Too bad it was recorded and leaked. Take his cell phone away and make him stand in the corner. I have always liked the Baldwins because I met their mother. She was involved in breasted cancer screening and prevention. Good lady.

Gemini

Personally I think he's in the closet himself and frustrated.

Robdalec

This guy is a piece of crap and I can't stand to watch him.