Chief Keef

NOT Lovin' It ...

Rejected By McDonald's

6/29/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062913_chief_keef_launch

You're rap protégé Chief Keef ... you're making buckets of money ... and all you want is some delicious McDonald's grub ... easy right? THINK AGAIN.

TMZ obtained hilarious video -- courtesy of hangwith.com -- of Chief and a buddy driving through a McD's this past week in Illinois ... after ordering almost $50 worth of food. Food you can ALMOST taste.

Problem is ... when Chief goes to pay he runs into a major -- and pretty rare -- monetary problem. It's definitely not what you think.

Unless you're thinking of making it rain with hundos. Then it's exactly what you think.

FYI: no one was arrested while making this tape. Probably.

KARMA K

No, I believe you may be correct!

cobrazombie

What a bunch of cheapskates. So give the poor McD's worker a big azz tip if you got gansta dollas.

Ozzie X

They pay with hundeads cuz they got no credit.

b

I can't believe I'm siding with chief Keef the order was 45 dollars paying with 100 dollars shouldn't have been a problem

LISA

Lol! That was an obvious publicity stunt, because I can't believe no one had a bank card. Why else would someone record a transaction at a fast food window?

Still, I'm a little curious to find out how this ended. Did they offer to pay her with that new comforter?

DudeLebowski

I bought $8 worth of food at Taco Bell last week and I gave her a $100 bill at the drive-thru with no problem, but it was during the day and I'm 61 and white in case that makes a difference. If that kid feels the need to tell everyone that he always carries thousands of dollars in cash with him we all know what's going to happen. Grow up, Keef....

Nostraldumass

What they orda? Kow Harv wana know. Im saying 2 20 piece, 2 Mcribs, 2 red flavored shakes and apple pie for shorty. Yep dat about 50$

john talone

THEY HAD ONLY HUNDREDS ($100.00),BUT THEY HAD $7000.00 ON THEM,BUT NO TWENTYS ($20.00).THE GUY IN THE NEXT TO HIM IN THE SUV SAID WE MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY EVERY WEEK,MUST BE NICE.

Ozzie X

I make more than these idjits, but I have direct deposit and use a Banque Card. If I need cash I get them in 20's. If you carry 100s you are only trying to show off.

Hotdog Harry

Keep moving!

Fred Farkel

And this is the role models for our keyids????

Andrew

These people are so uncivilized.

BB not bb

Rich people problems. I think they did that on purpose to show off. They show some slave laborer a stack of $7,0000 in hundred dollar bills and complain that they can't get change. Meanwhile that kid at the counter is lucky if he makes that all year.

They could have used a credit card. I am sure they carry those around, rich as they are. It would have been cool if they just said keep the change though. It would have made that kid's night.

Mikey

Don't Mumbles got no credit card?

Dale

And American culture sinks even lower.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments