Lindsay Lohan

BIG Bday Plans

...With Her Lawyer

7/2/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0702_lindsay_shawn_01
Lindsay Lohan
is celebrating her birthday today with the one person in her life she can count on ... her lawyer Shawn Holley.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... Cliffside -- where she's currently in rehab -- denied the actress' request to have friends visit on her day of birth (i.e. today). Visiting days are only on Sundays ... rules are rules.

We're told LiLo's plan B was asking if she could leave the facility to get dinner with friends (with the DA's permission of course). Again she was shot down.

But all hope was not lost ... certain people can visit patients outside of visiting hours, like lawyers. And we're told Shawn is headed to the Malibu rehab joint to hang out with LiLo while she sulks over b-day #27.

As TMZ previously reported, LiLo was already pissed she'd be on lockdown for her birthday ... she wanted to have a huge party in NYC.

We'd say better luck next year, but y'know ...

0503_SHAWN_LINDSAY_THROUGH_footer

LISA

It’s [amost] hard to believe Linds asked for permission to leave rehab to have dinner with her ‘friends’ (either Marvin or the local #littlestars who call her Queen and Mommy). If true, I guess she forgot she was serving a jail sentence in a swanky rehab, and would be jailed if she left. As for paying Shawn for a visit, I assume the other residents are sick of listening to her whining, moaning and groaning.

pattin

all of lindsays fans should hold their breath literally until she is clean and sober. that would be rid of them all

Youallbefunny

This site is too much of a pain-in-the-ass. Too many times I try to add to another posters comment and I get technical difficulties and lose my post. Then scrolling into the site and trying to find my place, is just too much work. I have enjoyed your community and commentary. Please keep after Susan and realize Nicole is a dangerous person who lives a 'very unique' life. Can you imagine how dull your world must be if the highlight of your days is counting the hours and seconds until some washed up actress is out of custody..again. I saw Nicole counting down THREE YEARS ago, and SHE IS STILL COUNTING, apparently withOUT any awareness of why the clock keeps getting turned back. I'm OUTA HERE, TMX/ers. Thanks for the entertainment.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hopefully SCH stayed 20 minutes and said 'Gotta go'!!

HardcoreSqueegeeman

TMZ has become a second rate gossip a$$ rag. With that being said, I'm here for the comments not the content.

jwoolman

Oh, Linds. Having to pay somebody several hundred dollars per hour to visit you on your birthday is not a story you want to publicize...
Hope she isn't really planning to go to the Canyons premiere. I suspect there will be a lot of unintended laughter from the audience. Would be really embarrassing if she's sober.

Its Nikki Bitches

Will there be headlines tomorrow of Lindsay beating someone up or trying to escape to party after Shawn has left.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwhahhahahahhaha!!

Shawn was only there to go over Lindsays FIVE million dollar lawsuit that awaits her when she gets out

Bwahahhahhahahahhaha! She can't hire Shawn for that lawsuit. Shawn is a CRIMMINAL Lawyer. I was CRIMMINAL cause that's what Lindsay Lohan is. Her whole family is a pack of CRIMMINALS.
She will never change

DEAD BEAT LOHAN, IS ALL SHE WILL EVER BE

Pat

I hope she gets straightened out! I feel bad there are so many people out there going against her, that's really fu

jwoolman

There's nothing magical about the exact day of your birth. Her family could decide to visit the Sunday before or after, or just call her as most people's families do. They could plan a birthday celebration after her release. Hopefully low-key and non-alcoholic.

Its Nikki Bitches

6I-4 shooting
7Police kill dog
8Orioles trade
925 mph treadmill
10Pot mom New York

Its Nikki Bitches

I see Susan aka Dina is passed out on the kitchen floor right now

waffles

Didn't TMZ just run article saying LL wanted to get far away from everything for awhile after she gets out of rehab to maintain her sobriety? And now she wants to go party with her enabling friends? Doesn't make sense.

Its Nikki Bitches

Is the technically problem only on Lohan story's are is it on all TMZ story's. This shtz getting really annoying

Its Nikki Bitches

July taxes are due here in Merrick, Dina should be selling some good storys soon. She has till Aug 15th to pay without late fees. She owes thousands in back taxes...Let the Lohan Lies Roll!!