'Love & Hip Hop' Star

Nicki Minaj Was Right ...

I SUCK!!!

7/6/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_kirk_frost_nicki_minaj_article_getty_tmzNicki Minaj BLASTED "Love & Hip Hop" star Kirk Frost for being a womanizing a-hole on national TV, and Kirk tells TMZ she was totally right to do so.

A recent episode of "LHH: ATL" aired showing Kirk cheating on his wife Rasheeda with TWO other women in a hot tub. FYI -- Rasheeda is 7 months pregnant.

Nicki ( a HUGE "LHH" fan) was pissed by the public display of douche-baggery and took to Twitter, writing, "Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she's pregnant on nat'l tv like that? cornballs on deck."

She added, "And I dare u to say it ain't none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It's everybody business."

But rather than try and make excuses, Kirk tells TMZ he knows he acted like a terrible person, telling us, "Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can't fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did."

070613_love_hip_hop_launchKirk adds, "Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate ... but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife."

FYI -- Kirk says his wife is now "done" with him. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.

bendover

THE LEVEL OF SKANKINESS IS PRETTY FREAKIN HIGH .

Tiffany

now he wanna say it was wrong and he hurt her he was not thinkin bout her feeling when he was doing it he only thought bout what he wanted being selfish like most men do congrads to rasheeda for moving on he hurt you once he will do it again it's sucks doe 15 yrs gonr down the drain for 15 mins of fame....SMDH

Lisa

He does suck for what he did...good for her for moving on!! But I still think Nicki Minaj sucks even more than him. What a foul mouthed, no talent fame whore she is.

UNLV1990

What's the big deal, the man is having a good time.

randomnone

Kirk you are trying to play yourself fool!! You will never get a woman better than Rasheeda and you know that, so just calm down with the 'thug' wannabe persona. I just wanted and still want to wring your neck and pelt you with an an egg!! I want answers, come and answer, I know you are watching the comment section. Put a picture of Rasheeda and those skanks you were with and tell me if you think that you are winning. If this is a plot line on your part, you have reached, scraped and burrowed through the barrel!! Rasheeda IS the Bo$$. Go ahead and remove her from the joint account. OMG I wish you would!

the_drizzle

thanks for this breaking news, raquel.

datruth

This episode made me so sad....ole no neck Benzino acted like he was such a "concerned friend" when in actuality he was nothing more than an undercover instigator....weak a** men! SMDH

alonzowilson

Yes kirk dumb ass was wrong for what he did and i glad Rasheeda have move on.... Anyways about that comment saying black man want white woman. No bitch nobody don't always want them. White women are the womens that does not really care if somebody cheat on them. And these white people i know sleep around with there family. And Last time i check Robin Thick, Justin Timberlake, Miley cyrus want to be black that is why they make black music...

Azi

Nicki is HOT !!!!!

en Todo Momento!!

ratings, ratings, ratings! we don't give a hoot about who you really are, we want to see scandal and excitement. stop playing like you're some moralists. be 'yourselves'... sex sells. morals don't. pregnant wife? pfffft. just as long as it's not mine. producers are some sick mutrfuqers.

Laura

Nicki is unaware that her talent sucks.

Dennie

Grown ass man still just finding himself. Pathetic.

PT

If anyone is an expert on suckiness, it's Nicki.

hcaeb

How come one black person can call another black person the N word, but when Paula Deen says she said it back years ago she loses her sponsers. I think when black call black the N word that is most disrespectful. What a racist world this has become since O has become prez.

TexasBlonde

I will give him a point for owning up to his inappropriate behavior instead of dishing out a line of bull. He gets another point for stating Nikki expressed what every woman felt when she saw him doing that while his wife was 7 months pregnant. I am not a fan of LHH or NM, but LHH manned up and admitted his wrong doing.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments