Tan Mom

Hospitalized

7/6/2013 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_patricia_krentcil_tan_mom_article_tmzTan Mom was hospitalized this morning after suffering a seizure inside rehab, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ ... Patricia Krentcil started seizing earlier this morning. Rehab techs from The Lukens Institute -- where she's in rehab for alcoholism -- found her and rushed her to a Palm Beach hospital.

We're told the techs were able to stabilize her on the way to the ER.

Our sources say she is currently resting and we're told she will stay in the hospital for a few days so doctors can monitor her condition.

TMZ broke the story ... Tan Mom entered rehab on June 20 for 30 days of treatment.

Choose Laughter

Why are you still writing about this vile woman?

ABB

Lay off the sirrupz woman!

manbearpig

the first poster got it right. although, i figure the old broad has another year or 2 before she croaks.

Glenda

This is not uncommon for alcoholics. But why TMZ does this always seem to make news on your site?

eicarr

I hope she gets back to the recording studio soon. I need some decent music to hold me over till Amanda Bynes' album drops.

Elvis

Hope that sexy lady will be fine!!

AC

How is tanning mom still relevant in the "celebrity" community? TMZ, I expect a direct answer from you.

-Concerned Citizen

YouDontSay

No laughing here. She is brave to try and get help. So sorry about the seizures.

Ali

I hope she is okay and stays in rehab for months and months. She's going to die if she doesn't get over her alcoholism. If she ever sobers up, she's going to be so embarrassed by her drunken antics that the world has witnessed. She should do PSA's about alcohol.

my 2 cents

She has young children ..this is just so sad..

PhilipMarkum

Don't wish her any ill will, but maybe now she'll realize there are MUCH more important things in life than tanning.

LISA

I thought going to rehab was supposed to prevent alcohol withdrawal syndrome? I know it's common for people reducing or stopping their alcohol intake for have seizures, but there are a slew of meds that prevent it, so WTH? Even then, they don't need hospitalization, so her reaction must have been quite severe and serious. It sure doesn't look too good on Lukens (or Michael Lohan).

Lisa

TMZ. Honestly. Clearly you don't even read these comments, because if you did you might realize that we think you are pathetic, bottom scraping, desperate morons for reporting about this nobody. I'm serious. I'm not trying to be funny... it's honestly sad and confusing that you think what is happening to this woman matters. This is a CELEBRITY news site.

Azi

Looks like it's time for a beer !

Bitchmaster

Multiple consecutive ORGASMS can cause a seizure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments