Kanye West

DISTRAUGHT

Over Leaked Music Video

7/9/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0709-kanye-west-video-still
Kanye West
is PISSSSSSSSED that his new music video leaked before it was finalized -- and now he's gone public asking for anyone who published it to please please PLEASE take it down.

In case you didn't know, a very rough cut of the video for Kanye's new track "Black Skinhead" leaked online today and it's been spreading like wildfire -- but Yeezy insists it got out before it was ready ... and the leak is sabotaging the final product.

If you've seen the early cut ... you can understand what Kanye's talking about. It's very rough around the edges ... too dark, the CGI is glitchy, you can't see Kanye's face ... it obviously needs some final touches.

Now Kanye is on Twitter asking for help taking the rough edit off the web -- saying, "Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens."

Kanye says the final video will be ready in a week or so -- adding, "To whoever leaked the video ... F*** YOU!"

0709-kanye-west-tweets2

anne2

Waaaah....as if anyone in their right mind would care about this trashes "music"..

Shane

Hey Kanye, **** YOU!!!!!

EnquirerLover

And the temper tantrums begin. Knew his calmness wasn't going to last long. I give it 1 week (or less), that he moves out. Kris ain't up for his b.s. In her house. And as far as am concern, it's the same technology gadgets that he so admires, that got his taped leaked in the first place. No one is above THAT giant! Kanye? Go argue with your corporate buddies at Apple.

Kel

Can you please show the video of him walking into the sign. I feel that should be shown at least once a week on tv.

Zambonie

what a waste of oxygen this boof is

ashley

HA HA! IF he was a decent person, even slightly, I'd say, Awww bummer, BUT....seeing how he's such an ugly obnoxious individual, I say HA HA...cry me a river!

Now watch his album sky rocket....there's a fool born every second! Personally, I don't find his music entertaining or meaningful, to me, it's just a bunch of negativity & vulgarity. The only time I've heard his music is when I was in the car, I attempted to make sense of his point....totally pointless!

ohhappydays

" Distraught" good go kill yourself - Douche Bag

Ginger

The reason his face is blacked out, is he's a little chubby and they have to photo shop his head on some buff dude's body.

Ozzie X

Who ever leaked the video did him a favor, the only publicity the video and song will ever get.

Tommy

Screw him ---- just go and pi-s on Kim if your in a bad mood. She loves that type of attention. The real problem is that your baby momma is a slut!

ulises fernando

Kanye is a Kardashian now bull****ting to make a buck. I do t know why you idiots (tmz) and pblkc buy into this balony!!! Get a life!

jjrez

something smells fishy- it must be this gay fish

u iz a cutiepie

he's done. he's been done for a while Every time I see him now I associate him with kardashian Oh and his music sucks, less than 300 000 copies WORLDWIDE is not good and his next CD will have lower sales.Later Ye

u iz a cutiepie

and that pic above is NOT his body.The REAL.KANYE HAS TITS

Charles

no, kanye...... **** YOU!