Anthony Bourdain

BURNS Justin Bieber

Chef Shoulda Put His Foot Up JB's Ass

7/10/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_bourdain_bieber_gettyChef Anthony Bourdain doesn't take kindly to "young punks" who piss in restaurant kitchens ... so he went to Twitter and UNLOADED on Justin Bieber.

After TMZ posted the footage of JB relieving himself in a janitor's bucket in an NYC restaurant kitchen, Bourdain tweeted -- "The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass."

The CNN star continued, "My dishwasher ain’t cleaning that up, squirrel balls!"

There's more ... "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fair— in about ten years."

And just for good measure: "In a preemptive strike, I plan to tell my daughter that Justin Beiber tortures puppies."

Our compliments to the chef.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

BostonGreekGirl

You either LOVE Anthony Bourdain or you HATE Anthony Bourdain. I love him. He cracks me up, he has no problem telling it like it is and I loved his show No Reservations. I know I couldn't, wouldn't eat most of the stuff he's tried. Good for you Anthony.

Court

JB needs to grow the hell up. Peeing in a bucket? Really? You want respect, show the world you have respect for it. I'm glad my 9 year old daughter doesn't look up to him.

darla

If I were the chef I will make Justin Bieber drink his own pee. Let's see how this stupid brat like what he served in that Restaurant. DID HIS MOTHER RAISED HIM UP TO BE THIS WAY?

mary

omg. yes please tell your daughter he kills puppies! ahahahhaha. best idea ever.

Helpchangetheworld

People are saying I hoped Justin gets his ass kicked for peeing in a mop bucket? Really?! Leave Justin alone this is why so many people worship him because others treat him like he's a serial killer. This doesn't make Justin a bad guy just makes him human because he made a mistake.

paraK

I have total respect for this guy, and believe me when I say that list is very small.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10