Anthony Bourdain

BURNS Justin Bieber

Chef Shoulda Put His Foot Up JB's Ass

7/10/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_bourdain_bieber_gettyChef Anthony Bourdain doesn't take kindly to "young punks" who piss in restaurant kitchens ... so he went to Twitter and UNLOADED on Justin Bieber.

After TMZ posted the footage of JB relieving himself in a janitor's bucket in an NYC restaurant kitchen, Bourdain tweeted -- "The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass."

The CNN star continued, "My dishwasher ain’t cleaning that up, squirrel balls!"

There's more ... "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fair— in about ten years."

And just for good measure: "In a preemptive strike, I plan to tell my daughter that Justin Beiber tortures puppies."

Our compliments to the chef.

Infiniti

Here I thought I couldn't like AB any more than I already do. I guess I was wrong

tiff

LOL - YES <3

t.r.

Well said, AB. But I'd still like to see someone have enough of that punk and pound his pale ass into U.S. soil.

your own luck

Anthony is the man!

cman

Agree with Mr. Bourdain. JB showing his true colors during the past year, and this is disgustingly disrespectful. One of his ugliest displays of being a classless jerkoff. On a side note to all you spammers on here, get lost...I doubt anyone cares....idiots.

manbearpig

normally i can't stand bourdain as he is so in love with himself. but in this case, he is correct.

Carol L

Deport the little pain in the ass. Let HIS parents and HIS country deal with the ungrateful little twit.

Kisses4Kidrauhl

Ya'll are pathetic. Its sad. Sucks your parents dropped ya'll on the head one too many times TMZ.

Cindy

Ha!

jen

Awesome, some celebrity not affraid to speak out against this little wigger punk gapping arse hole. to bad the ceo's of the hockey team weren;t strong enough to say no to the little punk....hope all eateries ban this scu m bag wanna be....looser.

Sara

That's right!

CaliWriter

For once I'm with Bourdain, and someone should have called the health department and have them closed to clean every inch of that place. Justin Bieber is a no talent punk and someone needs to give him a good ass whipping and make him pick the stick. {those of us who had to do that remember it well} lol

Laura

I love Anthony's shows where he's traveling around the world, and now I love him!! Here's hoping Justin will never be able to eat or drink in another restaurant around the world, without wondering what "surprises" may be in his food!

Kisses4Kidrauhl

I hope EVERYONE that hates on Justin becomes famous one day, Because NOBODY is perfect. I hope ya'll get all this hate from the critics, And then, You will see how Justin feels. And we'll see what YOU have to say.

LindyLou

Funny how other young artists don't feel the need to shake it up with such rude and inconsiderate behavior! Apparently JB has turned into a little insecure twit ~ because negative attention is better than none. He says he wants to be taken seriously for his "music and craft". LOL There is nothing about him I take seriously! His attitude and behavior speaks volumes about his character and integrity. If I were his parent I would be so embarrassed by the antics of this child.