Anthony Bourdain

BURNS Justin Bieber

Chef Shoulda Put His Foot Up JB's Ass

7/10/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_bourdain_bieber_gettyChef Anthony Bourdain doesn't take kindly to "young punks" who piss in restaurant kitchens ... so he went to Twitter and UNLOADED on Justin Bieber.

After TMZ posted the footage of JB relieving himself in a janitor's bucket in an NYC restaurant kitchen, Bourdain tweeted -- "The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass."

The CNN star continued, "My dishwasher ain’t cleaning that up, squirrel balls!"

There's more ... "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fair— in about ten years."

And just for good measure: "In a preemptive strike, I plan to tell my daughter that Justin Beiber tortures puppies."

Our compliments to the chef.

tmz addict

why does he need to talk to justin bieber? People are so crummy

Beauty

I'd just like someone to compile and upload a clip featuring all of this Bieber turd's illegal hi-jinks here in the States, as well as the police reports and investigations currently ongoing/and/or filed against him so that deportation proceedings may commence as well as him being barred from indefinite future entry into the U.S.

Pete

cant wait til lindsey gets outta rehab so we can stop hearing about nobodies morinic opinions

daved0622

HAHAHA, opening for Menudo, classic, hope it's not 10 years though.

Coupe09

Christ I understand he's a douche, a lesbian, and a homo and whatever else you guys call this kid. But at the end of the day his rich and famous. Behaving like an idiot. Wtf do u REALLY want & REALLY EXPECT from this kid cuz you're not gunna get it.

JW

He should use his power for good and get this a-hole ban from EVERY bar and restaurant in New York City.
I dare him, do it and teach the little bastard a lesson.

The Wraith

My bowel movements have more intelligence than this idiot punk kid. I mean I can literally pass gas in a crowded room and feel I have done something for the progression of the human race, rather than listen to this joke sing, comment or interview on anything. .

Kisses4Kidrauhl

@UpYours Come on. I'll be smearing your face in it tho.

mugadoon

Good for you, Anthony Bourdain! Someone needs to tell that entitled, untalented, pompous a$$ the way it is!

lesmoore

Glad someone within the celebrity world is telling it like it is. Beiber is a punk. Hope someone beats the snot out of him

Sincerity

Isn't there "SOMETHING" that little "HALF-WIT" can be charged with. What he did was just downright "NASTY"!!! The owner should "SUE HIS AZZ INTO THE OBLIVION"!!! He's becoming more and more "UNHINGED" by the day!!! I would never want to "SHAKE HIS HANDS"!!! You have to wonder how often he actually "WASHES THEM"!!! If someone where to "URINATE IN HIS KITCHEN", I'm sure he would certainly be ready to "STOMP THEM INTO THE GROUND"!!! KUDOS TO ANTHONY BOURDAIN!!!

Obamais still aracist

it may be okay to pee in a kitchen in Canada but here in America its not okay,what kind of a kitchen just records a kid peeing in the kitchen and does nothing but continues to put food out

Vince

Well its true I guess.. You can teach a dog not to piss in the house but you cant teach the little Canadian eunuch the same simple trick. It is astounding how stupid this nuttless no talent moron is. He is a perfect example of a company making a brand famous to make profits. Forget any class or talent....

gloria

He is acting like someone his age, but a little on the immature side (more like a 13 year old). Probably had to grow up too quickly to become famous and now he is trying to relive his youth. Yes, I wish he would just dissapear somewhere back in Canada. But I also suspect he will be ashamed of his behavior in 10 years. I peed on the lawn of the Library of Congress, so I really cant point fingers.

laura

Justin Bieber is a little douche and should have been made to drink it. Why aren't we deporting this little bitch back to where he came from?!?! He needs to learn some respect....and maybe hang out w/ people who are not on his level of immaturity.....He is such a little bitch.