Charlie Sheen

Gone Fishin' for

Loch Ness Monster!

7/11/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0710-charlie-sheen-loch-ness-monster

Charlie Sheen
fueled up his private jet for a 24-hour mission to accomplish what no one else has been able to for the last 80 years ... find the Loch Ness Monster.

Charlie flew to Scotland last week -- and sources close to the Warlock tell us it was literally a last minute call ... like most of his decisions.

We're told Sheen brought along his two pals -- ex-baseball star Todd Zeile and longtime stand-in Brian Pekk (below) ... and a sweet helmet for the adventure -- which included renting out a Loch-side castle.

0710-charlie-sheen-scotland-twitterNow, here's the awesome Sheen twist ... we're told Charlie and co. rented a boat and headed out to search for Nessie -- armed only with a bottle of scotch!

Very scientific.

Shockingly, the group came up empty and got the hell outta Scotland the very next day ... flying back to L.A. without even a blurry, out-of-focus glimpse of the monster.

Damn. Sheen and Nessie -- the party could've been historic prehistoric, dude.

Karma

He could hunt Bigfoot instead. Paris Hilton shouldn't be too hard to find.

joecrabs

Never thought I'd say this, but I really need a "Courtney Stodden's dress "accidentally" slips up" story.

Phishie from Philly

If he believes in tiger piss then I can see him believing in the Loch Ness monster. He also thinks the smurfs and oompah loompahs are real. You see what winning can do to a celebrity.
Phishie from Philly

Mikey

F'ing idiot, there's is no Loch Monster.

Mikey

Even his boyfriend is looking at him like he's crazy now.

Raleighwood

It sounds like a coke induced trip.

buzz kill

I think he may be on to something. Then again maybe just on something.

Eldridge Cleaver

Meanwhile, Charlie's ex-wife Denise Richards took care of his children for him cuz he was too hopped up on cocaine and hubris to be good parent. What a POS!

cobrazombie

I approve of this Charlie Sheen story :)

YouDontSay

Oh I thought he had the loch ness in his pants cause he was "winning"

Itoldu

Damn I always wanted to do that!
Then I was going to Stongehenge to figure out that ****.

Sigh.......

Laura

It would appear Charlie's back.

Justsay Nohan

If he didn't see Nessie then obviously he didn't bring enough Scotch!

Seriously though...I'm a HUGE Nessie fan and it's always been a dream of mine to go one day. In that alone, I envy him.

This is probably the coolest thing he's ever done in my eyes.

Tesla_Consulting

I see your monster from Scotland and raise you a witch from Edmonton.

Lucky_130