David From 'Big Brother'

Still Rooting for Aaryn

... Despite the Racist Stuff

7/10/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710_dave_aaryn_big_brother_getty
Evicted "Big Brother" guest David Girton -- the blonde surfer dude who made out with Aaryn -- says he's still rooting for his on-screen flame ... despite all the racist crap she's said inside the house.

David -- who got the boot in week 1 -- tells TMZ he didn't hear many of Aaryn's offensive comments when he was in the house ... but says he was "shocked" when he watched the footage at home.

"People are saying I'm racist too because I was with Aaryn," David says ... "That is not me."

David says he's not convinced Aaryn's a bigot -- but will continue to watch the show to see her "true colors." In fact, he says he's still rooting for Aaryn to win.

So how does Dave's MOTHER feel about his BB experience?

“My mom is glad I got off the show early. There are a lot of mean people on the show. She was worried that if I was on the show longer, they would have an impact on me."

Blessing in disguise?

Azi

Is he related to block walls ?

Warren

I'm not convinced that the guy is straight.

Sescie

Uh, is it me or he holds quite the resemblance to a younger, douchier, Owen Wilson?

eric

is it just me, or is Aaryn dyslexic with her real name Arayan Race?

kcv

David was 100% the one who said the sheets smell because of "black Candice". He then laughed and asked Aaryn "Is that racist? He's apologized online, not sure why not on TMZ

tariq

The Jay-Z chain is the sign of the 5% muslims. It is a group of youth (hip hop sect of Islam). Very common sign in the NY/NJ area.

Asoil

That guy looks like an old lady. He seriously needs a haircut.

JEN_MOTROOSE

I don't understand how anything here is racist with the big brother thing. It puzzles me. Not one person was harmed. Where is the racism?

Jane

This racist hate filled wannabe model lost more than an agent! Thank goodness BellaPetite.com has real integrity and has shown words have repercussions Aaryn I read has lost money, prizes and modeling jobs with this magazine and you are not talking about that!!!! SEE http://bellapetite.com/letter-from-the-editor-model-aaryn-gries-bella-petite-magazine.html

Demi

David you are a douche. This girl is throwing herself at Jeremy the second you left the house. You were nothing special. You are a racist too. Go get a makeover, the hair , the giant nose, the no muscles cricket looking body, the farmer's tan... You are a mess. Not to mention dumb is a compliment when refering to you. Get over your racist self and go away from our eyes and ears. Get another hairstyle, the red Betty White one isn't working for you.

melanie ramirez

Your latest stories that David didnt know about Aaren was a racist are lies considering he referred to a AA female player as "black Candice". Spencers moms claims that he is being coerced into saying bigoted things... watch this video and be appalled at the end of the clip... he is disgusting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H3sIaYUxOLs

carlos

his hair is the worst

Carolan

I wish he would get a real haircut .... his hair drives me crazy.

Maia Shani

David, maybe Aaryn isn't a bigot. Some more investigation has to be done to make sure. Maybe she just likes to say racist comments but in her heart she truly does not mean it. Look, there's nothing wrong witht hating black people, Asian people and the likes, but when you're on national television, you better damn be sure you keep it to yourself, well, unless you don't care what headlines you make. By the way, was your hairstyle like that for TV or do you always walk around like that? Am I a bigot for asking? sorry...

Spanky18

Note to Aaryn, you think you are a Bully. I can't wait to see your Racist face when they kick you, out of the BB house. And ur dumb ass don't even know "UR FIRED", from ur JOB~LMAOFF

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments