David From 'Big Brother'

Still Rooting for Aaryn

... Despite the Racist Stuff

7/10/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710_dave_aaryn_big_brother_getty
Evicted "Big Brother" guest David Girton -- the blonde surfer dude who made out with Aaryn -- says he's still rooting for his on-screen flame ... despite all the racist crap she's said inside the house.

David -- who got the boot in week 1 -- tells TMZ he didn't hear many of Aaryn's offensive comments when he was in the house ... but says he was "shocked" when he watched the footage at home.

"People are saying I'm racist too because I was with Aaryn," David says ... "That is not me."

David says he's not convinced Aaryn's a bigot -- but will continue to watch the show to see her "true colors." In fact, he says he's still rooting for Aaryn to win.

So how does Dave's MOTHER feel about his BB experience?

“My mom is glad I got off the show early. There are a lot of mean people on the show. She was worried that if I was on the show longer, they would have an impact on me."

Blessing in disguise?

marbles

These 2 belong together...LOSERS!

Jay W.

I want to pound all three holes on Aaryn!

jdranetz

Is her name really Aaryn. or is it Aryan?

Laura

Ratings ploy.

martini777

We should just be happy that this dimwit could put a whole coherent sentence together... this guy is so dumb, he makes Kendra Wilkinson and Ryan Lochte look like MENSA material.

Jon

TMZ great more reality crap & Charles got a degree for this Walter Cronkite would be rolling in his grave.
FYI; Charles went to ASU to the Cronkite program what a disgrace Charles.

Kelly

This guy is SO DUMB it's a miracle he remembers to exhale.

David'sHair

Pretty sure David was the one who said something along the lines of ... my sheets smell because of "black Candice". To which he laughed and asked Aaryn "Is that racist?" He is just like most of the other bigot houseguests.

MARMARCELLOS

This heifer will not win. And dude....... your hair is WACK!

NJ

He seems like a nice guy. Aaryn is a beautiful young girl and I am the first to forgive her. I wish she was sitting on my face.

Kemosabe

He was a total moron on the show. So I can't say I'm surprised that he's still backing Aryan. David, get out of her racist ***hole and say hello to the real world.

Mattie

He got kicked off in week 1 and he's "with" her? Gotta love delusional idiots LMAO! Dude, move the hell on!

Mattie

Also, why does he have that Farrah Fawcett hairdo in that picture? Did he look like that on the show too? (Can't say I watched it this season...)

Jexica

"There are a lot of mean people on the show." ??? Really? The only mean person on the show is Aryan. How DARE she demand to know who voted to get David out, simply so she can get revenge?! What the heck is Mama Surfer Dude talking about? Is she as dumb as her son?

pat

And here we go.

All the bozos will now get a shot at their 15 minutes. I hope America will have the common sense of not turning any of these idiots into celebrities or give them a show or anything.

The only thing they deserve is to return to their mundane lives. And oh yes, a couple of them will need to also find a job.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments