Justin Bieber

Hey Selena ...

Beer Me

7/16/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_justin_bieber_salena_gomez_spash_wm
So much for Selena Gomez being a good influence on Justin Bieber ... TMZ has obtained a photo of the underage singer boozing at a 4th of July party in L.A. -- and Selena just stood by and watched.

The photo was snapped at a Hollywood Hills house -- where the drinking age is still 21 -- and as you can see, Bieber is cradling a beer bottle (Dos Equis to be exact) ... squishing his crotch against Selena.

As we first reported, Selena gave Bieber another shot ... reuniting with him on the condition he clean up his act, and cut the antics -- pot smoking, speeding and bucket peeing -- with his buddies.

Apparently, 20-year-old Selena -- like almost every single college-aged kid -- is still cool with underage drinking though.

As for his taste in brew -- Justin Bieber doesn't always drink beer, but when he does ... he prefers to wear shorts made out of salvaged traffic cones.

Stay thirsty my friends.

0926_justin_selena_couple_footer

Nobrows

What a waste of space.

KDHill

Why is Selena wearing high heels at a pool party?!?!?!?!?????????

TC17

Bieber is going to turn out just like so many celebrities have lately anymore. I won't be surprised when I read about him in rehab.

Selena probably will get dragged down with him. How can she be so stupid to keep dating him? Does she actually think Biebers personality is good. He is a total classless jerk who gets away with everything because of corrupt cops.

They keep playing everyone, trying to pretend they break up, when we all know now its an outright lie.

hoosier

What does she see in him. He is so nasty

Ric

Why she still with this POS?

Tyler

Yeah. Because everyone who works at TMZ is a perfect little pissant angel who waited until they were of legal age to drink alcohol.

seriously

omg! people in their late teens and early 20's drink! No way! Stop the presses! Give the kids a break!

Becca

I don't think I have seen him stand so straight in over a year.

douch

well they got photographic evidence of it happening. Why has he not been arrested? Swear to god the ****ing inequality and double standards of this nations is unbelievable.

nanners

Who wears a dress and high heels in the summer to a pool party..they don't go with the nightgown she's wearing..shows her judgement is impaired cuz she took the little turd back..

JrzGrl

What in the world does she see in him? Even the way he's standing so close to her is d'baggy. He's such a punk ass little boy. The more he fights it the more ridiculous he becomes.

Gamsforever

If I was dating Justin I would never sober up Justin is a punk

Melissa

I cant say exactly how the U.S looks at underage drinking, but Justin is legally a citizen of canada, from ontario, where the legal drinking age is 19...and justin IS 19 in case you didnt know. Gosh when will TMZ learn that youre not affecting anyone with bad stories about justin, youre only enlighting the hate people ALREADY have for him without your help

Thatkiddylan

I honestly don't think selena can stop him from doing all this with his friends but I still don't ship Jelena...I CRUISE SHIP IT

MaryDtn9

I can't tell you how little I care, and the world would be a better place if more people felt the same way about these stupid topics. LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments