Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FUT THE SHUCK UP

Disgusting pigs - both of them.

NOT ELMO

Lindsay Lohan to Oprah
$2 Mil For My Thoughts!......................in other words that hot and sexy SKANKKK / WHOREEE will get paid $250,000 for Each Episode...

Kobe_No_Means_No

If they're willing to pay Lindsay that much then that's how much she's worth. Who are we to hate? The girl's still hot and people are interested in her, I know the haters out there are going to hate, but that's the facts. The world is not fair, pretty girls get the good things. Deal with it.

Soiled Midget Panties

Oprah to Lindsay Lohan: "**** your thoughts."

Sam

Who would want to pay 2 million to hear Lohan's messed up life story? Ridiculous

21stcent

2 million? Hope it's paid out over time or Oprah can get in line trying to get it back.
2 mil to drug addict fresh out of rehab means one thing
PARTY!

Good riddance!

Idiots must like paying a lot to be lied to by a thieving drug addict...

21stcent

Signed at Betty Ford? When I was rehab I could not do any business with the outside world, visitors only on Sunday.
Now that sheis eligble for membership in the
"27 Club",
will it be on film when she commits her finale?

DeeMaree

Insomnia so go check out tmz...see if anything NEW came in at 4. Are you fvcking kidding me? Lindsay, got to hand it to you. You and evil mommy can still work the system...ah how much is the IRS taking straight from your paycheck. Two paid assistants. Ok when Lindsay tells you to say YOU WERE DRIVING, just say no. Hair stylist. Hope you can make her face look slimmer. Oprah, ho-LILO's karma could take down a network.

Sam

So Oprah's gonna spend $2 Million for.........."I'm good"......"I do a little E every now and then, but I don't have any addiction problems"......."Rehab was a blessing"........."I'm at my best on set"

It would be cheaper and a hell of a lot funnier for Oprah to compile all of Lindsay's past few interviews and show that for an hour.

Sam

I wish Oprah would pay her and DUina $2 Million to STFU. Now that I'd watch.

Marilyn

Lindsay honey,
All the money in the world will not stop the Grim Reaper when He wants you.
Let's see who wins.
Oprah vrs. The Reaper.
Babydoll Lindsay, your time is over!

James25

Well I hope Lindsay uses the money wisely. Maybe she could buy herself a nice house somewhere.

Ivan in Phoenix

This is Oprah's hail-mary pass to save her television network, and I don't think it's going to help either of them.

WISENHEIMER