Farrah Abraham

'Wait, Who's Trayvon Martin?'

7/18/2013 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071813_farrah_abraham_audio_launch
Farrah Abraham has NO IDEA who Trayvon Martin is -- but she thinks Trayvon is a woman she may have met ... because Farrah Abraham is an idiot.

"Backdoor Teen Mom" made the unbelievably stupid comments on the "Matty P's Radio Happy Hour" show ... when the host asked how she felt about the Trayvon situation.

"I feel like I've met her or something," Farrah blurted out of her stupid mouth ... adding, "It sounds so familiar ... I don't know what she is so I can't picture the person with the name right now."

Farrah Abraham ladies and gentlemen ... she's a moron.

HardcoreSqueegeeman

It's not what comes out of her mouth but what comes in it.

HLyWDgreg

Actually, given the strong reaction one way or the other to the verdict, it's brilliant, "I'm so stupid I don't know what your talking about" (Translation: so it's ok for any and all of you to buy my Vid)

kre

how does that make her an idiot? Maybe she's so busy that she doesn't watch the propaganda you call the news!

Mary

This surprises you, why?

tgrfan42069

so wait she is an idiot just because she doesnt keep up with the news? there are many people who do that big deal.if she watched about trayvon martin on the news all she would hear is a one sided bias opinion about him and the case.so in term she is smart for not watching about it.

spliffsmommy

are you all sure it was her b utthole that got banged and not her earhole? somethings got to account for her lack of functioning brain cells??

eivissa

This article sounds like a jealous 17 girl wrote this. Very immature.
~
Not everyone likes the news. It doesn't make them a moron.

eivissa

Besides, not keeping up with the news is how they get jurors, especially for high profile cases.
They didn't know who is was either.

aliensvsgod

Whos farrah abraham...........

lulu2009

Bwhahahahahahah!!!! Dumba??

palermo

I would be so ASHAMED if I were this ignorant

TMZCrazy

No need to bash her, TMZ. I find it rather charming. The whole TM-GZ thing is disgusting. I'm hearing it everyday, everywhere I go, and I wish I had never heard about it.

PictureUp

yeah shes an idiot for sure but backdoor mom does backdoor!! just keep her head in the pillow so she cant speak and enjoy the ride!

karly

...even me i know who is trayvon martin and...I LIVE IN FRANCE

frank

I don't know why everyone hates Farrah I think she is hot. You people are jealous Farrah took it like a champ in her backdoor and now she is a celebrity