Ex-Soap Star Scott Evans

I Attended SIXTY Narcotics

Anonymous Meetings!

7/18/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0716-Scott-Evans-getty
Hi, My name is Scott ... and I'm no longer in trouble with the court ... 'cause I just completed 60 Narcotics Anonymous meetings!!!! Hooray!!

Hi Scott!

TMZ has learned ... former "One Life to Live" star Scott Evans (brother of "Captain America" star Chris Evans) is officially off the hook in his "I tried to buy cocaine from a cop" case.

We broke the story ... Scott was busted in L.A. last year for attempted possession of a controlled substance after he tried to buy some booger sugar from an undercover officer.

Evans had struck a plea deal with prosecutors back in January in which he agreed to plead guilty -- and in exchange he would have to complete 60 NA meetings.

Well, Evans came through -- and earlier this week he proved he completed his obligation in just 6 short months. In exchange, the judge dismissed the case.

Bye Scott!!

awesomewave

Make sure you ask for some ID from your dealer next time.

Vince

I'm sure this drug addict will be in the obits soon enough.

Kristinajp

Very sad so many people have addiction, its worse than any disease, very treatment resistant and people look down about it if they don't personally know someone well who has it. My parents used to say "you have to get him to stop". I took my ex to husband to hundreds of na and.aa,.did rehab and everything. After 10 yrs it was affecting me so much I had to get out. Great guy who did some not so great things...

Kim

Talk about getting off "Scott free!"

Kelly

He was good as the gay cop. Hopefully he'll get off stuff and stay alive.

Mike

Sixty NA meetings? Wow, that's a lot of bad coffee and stale donuts.

Jennifer

Booger sugar...LMAO!!!!

RC

I wonder if he's single. I like him better without the beard. He's handsome.

Shoes

It is irresponsible of TMZ to post a story like this. These programs are based onan assumption of participants and the programs remaining ANONYMOUS. Part of the recovery of addicts in these programs are founded upon this assumption so posting this is hurtful to a recovering addict. I recognize that information becomes public knowledge once it hits a certain point but there are so many other things which TMZ can report on without reminding people that someone is an addict.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Will he be on the future Celebrity OD list... you betcha.

Crackhead

Well, good for you. How about doing us all a favor and not killing yourself like that moron from Glee.

ecztasy

Why are people making such ridiculous comments like "I hope he lives" or calling him a "drug addict". Just because you do coke doesn't mean you're addicted? You can use drugs without being an addict. Making him go through all that because he was trying to buy coke is ridiculous. It's like if you were buying alcohol and then were arrested and told you needed to go to AA meetings. Not everyone who uses drugs is a drug addict.

french opinion