George Zimmerman

Crash Victims Were WHITE

7/22/2013 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0722_george_zimmerman_getty

The family that George Zimmerman rescued from an overturned SUV in Florida last week is white ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ.

According to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, the two adults who were pulled out of their overturned SUV on July 17 were described as a white male and a white female.

The report states that the SUV was traveling toward an off-ramp on State Road 417 when the driver lost control ... causing the vehicle to "go off road and roll over."

As we previously reported, two men responded to the accident and helped pull the family to safety -- one of the rescuers was George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

Officials say there were 4 passengers inside the SUV at the time of the wreck -- 2 parents and 2 children.

TMZ has also obtained the 911 calls placed by witnesses moments after the crash, detailing the accident. Take a listen.

072213_zimmerman_911_launch

Dianne

Why do you have to be trouble makers TMZ?

nusox n draws

jeeezus harv how idiotic

Regulator

They are white SO WHAT?? You TMZ guys are so stupid!! Anything to get views... F***ING VULTURES!!!

Diane

Is it wrong to save WHITE PEOPLE ??? I don't get this article from your just out of high school Summer staff....

Suxtobehim

Shocking...NOT!

StopTheBS

PR setup. The End

HH

He didn't witness the accident, one wonders if he now has a police scanner and a gun.... he can clean up Florida....

shakedoggy

did he violate their civil rights when he rescued them? if so, he should be arrested, tried and acquitted to the FULLEST extent of the law!

Majestik

I want to see how long it takes Harvey to wave the greenbacks at the family to get them on TMZ and gush all about Georgie boy. You all know damn well he's going to do it too because he just loves stirring up the pot. After he gets the family, he'll find the other guy and before you know it we'll get a visit by ole Georgie boy himself on skype. Harvey, I had a lady last week save a gent that was smoked on a Motorcycle, she was first on the scene, she took the man's belt off and made a tourniquet for his upper leg since the bottom half was missing. She stayed with him and talked to him and covered him to help him from going into shock. Will you be covering her in the next few days????

jill

who cares?

Scott

Just so you all know I am old.....I don't see things the way my son does which freaking amazes me. I see color there I said it no lies. My son see's a "friend" no color involved I think as much as we discount the future generation because of a few bad apples we r on the right page.

Peace.

Chris

Now Al Sharpton will say he kills blacks and saves white. Wish Al would get lost in the Bermuda Triangle; for good.

ThisCooterTalks

Hey TMZ, you dropped the ball with this one. Way to feed into racism in 2013. Go **** yourselves.

Lulubelle

Okay, I'm officially totally done with TMZ. It this isn't trying to start trouble I don't know what is. Harvey, you and your team have stooped to a new low. What does it matter if the crash victims were white? What are you suggesting?

Majestik

I just keep, LMFAO, each time I read, "The Family that George Zimmerman rescued last week". You've know worded it to make it sound like he did the rescue all by himself. How long before TMZ posts the pictures of the overturned SUV?