Beyonce

MY HAIR IS STUCK IN THE FAN!

7/23/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

072313_beyonce_launch
Beyonce was caught in a real-life EMERGENCY on stage at her concert last night when her hair got tangled up in a stage fan -- and the crew scrambled to free the singer, MID-SONG!!!!!

Queen B was performing "Halo" in Montreal when disaster struck ... but like the PRO that she is, Beyonce continued to sing during the incident, NEVER ONCE MISSING A SINGLE BEAT.

Eventually, a crew member with a pair of scissors cut Beyonce free ... and she sashayed away from the devil equipment.

After the show, Beyonce posted a poetic note to her fans explaining the situation ... saying, "I got snatched."

In the end, Beyonce kept her composure throughout the entire ordeal ... and she just might be the toughest performer on the planet.

0723_beyonce

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chris

Cut her hair to get free????, Just removed the wig.

static

Karma can be a mofo can't it? And was she high when she wrote that or is her thought process that weak?

BB not bb

If only George Zimmerman were there, he could have rescued her. Tsk tsk. She should be nicer to our hero.

BB not bb

Hearing her sing almost makes me feel like sticking my head in a fan.

CAL

Professional? She had to keep singing because she was lip syncing

BB not bb

How smart is she? She sits there with her teased up hair right in front of a giant fan. Then the men in suits are all in fornt of her trying to figure out how to set her free.

What kind of show is this? Did they hire any choreographers or directors?

I don't think she would need to change her singing if something were pulling out her hair either. She sounds like a lifeless robot either way. When I hear her, I feel like pulling out my own hair.

TxGal

Is she that stupid to be close to a fan and moving her head here and there. Next time wear a shorter wig.

TxGal

OMG LOL just saw the video. She was still singing while her wig was caught in the fan LOL.

Shannon

Could hardly tell she was lip syncing....

ray

Beyonce continued to sing during the incident, NEVER ONCE MISSING A SINGLE BEAT."

Of course not, why would this problem disturb a lip-sync performance?
NPL,,, not live performance

BB not bb

I THINK PEOPLE ONLY GO TO HER CONCERTS BECUASE SHE IS BLACK. THIS IS RACISM.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Brat

I was able to read ever other word. Chicken scratch.

BB not bb

Fans work by centripetal force, not gravity. I don't even know what she is talking about in that note. Maybe it was an alien communication from Sasha Fierce.

Jax

"Beyonce continued to sing during the incident, NEVER ONCE MISSING A SINGLE BEAT"... its called lipsyncing TMZ and we all know shes good at that.

STFU

WTF is she saying, Pls get some education

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments