« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Usain Bolt

Don't Worry Mon ...

I'm Totally Clean

7/25/2013 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0725-usain-bolt-gettyUsain Bolt wants to reassure his fans he's not a PED-abusing cheater ... after two of his biggest rivals tested positive for banned substances.

Bolt -- the fastest man on the planet (BY FAR) -- addressed the media in London today in the wake of the juicing busts of his Jamaican teammate Asafa Powell and American runner Tyson Gay.

"It's going to set us back a little bit but as a person I can't really focus on this," Bolt said.

"I was made to inspire people and to run. I have confidence in myself and my team. I KNOW I'M CLEAN so I'm just going to continue running and try to improve the sport. That's my aim."

Bolt says his track record shows he's dominated the sport for years and insists there's no greater piece of evidence than hard numbers -- "If you had been following me since 2002, you'd know I've been doing incredible things since the age of 15."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kevin

Have no idols.

ticallion

All you jealous racist, nationalist Americans, this is you cue to anonymously make baseless accusations to trivialize a man's hard work.

LordGobblecock

sorry but all these sprinters are doing drugs. I think you pretty much have to to compete at the top level. Theres a reason they doing faster & faster records...drugs are getting better! It comes down to who can mask their drug taking the best, basically.

leigh

How many years did Armstrong assure people he was drug free, and tested negative over 200 times

mrharrybawls2012

Bolt -you're not kidding anyone. Do you really think he's setting these records naturally? Carl Lewis was on roids, Ben Johnson, the British runner who won gold in 100 in 1992. You don't break all these records year after year because you are some superhuman. Just admit you cheated Bolt, (it will come out eventually) and lets move on.

billybob

oh yeah, it's all the Jamaican sweet potatoes and going early to bed and respecting your parents...
AND AS MUCH ROIDS you can take until someone finds out.

Bolt is fraud like Armstrong, but the lucky guy lives in a country NOBODY is interested in testing him, the national treasure. That's it!

goober

Famous last words before getting caught.

wtf

he doesn't look very clean to me. ew.

Belizeanborn

Yeah, sure your clean. Famous last words of Lance Armstrong, Ryan Braun, Barry Bonds & A Hole, all juicers.

happygirl

There should be competitions where all drugs are allowed.

SOPHI

ITS ACTUALLY A COMPLIMENT TO BOLT THAT SO MANY PPL THINKS HE IS ON DRUGS . THEY CANT BELIEVE HE IS SO FAST WITH NO HELP BUT HARD WORK.HE WAS THIS FAST AT 15 YRS OLD HE WASNT ON DRUGS THEN EITHER......BOO HOO TO ALL THE LAZY AMERICANS WHO CANT HANDLE ANYONE ELSES SUCCESS . JAMAICANS EAT GOOD UNPROCESSED FOODS AND DO MORE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY GROWING UP THATS WHY THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. CONGRATS TO BOLT .WELL DONE MY BOY U A BEAT DEM BAD AN DEM VEX TO RASS

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

Still an arrogant jackwagon and this is how it starts, I don't do peds, yea, sure.

john johnson

nah star, u lie buoi, blood seed mon. you don't run like dat from bananas,coconuts and ox tails, or jerk chicken with peas and rice.

Kenpo4u

Mike: I am glad that Amanda Bynes is getting some help in a long time coming, It seems like having money and being rich is a curse for her knowing that she can buy her way out things.

Jamaica17