Nick Cannon

I'm Praying for Amanda Bynes

7/26/2013 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072613_nick_cannon_launch
Nick Cannon tells TMZ ... when it comes to helping his former Nickelodeon co-star Amanda Bynes -- all he can do is pray.

Cannon -- who appeared on "All That" with Bynes back in the day -- has been an outspoken supporter of the actress throughout her recent issues.

But at LAX yesterday, Cannon told us it's gonna take some divine intervention to save his friend.

"She's in my prayers," Cannon told TMZ ... "I'm praying for her. That's all you can do."

alipali

That's funny, because I'm praying she dies... I guess our prayers will cancel each others out.

I'm also praying Nick Cannon just goes off and fuks himself, too.

e

"I'm praying for her. That's all you can do."

That's all you can do besides, you know, actually doing something.

Internethug

Nick you have a crazy ass in your house too so why your at it pray for your wife cause I know she still love butterflies crazy lip singing bit

Los Pepes

When will this clown quit dressing like a 12yr old?

Cheekymonkey

Cough, douche, cough.

JrzGrl

Finally. It's nice to hear some words of compassion from an intelligent human being. So many hateful idiots out there.

monique

I bet you anything had this guy not married mariah scary he too would be doing stupid stunts just to keep relevant ...but he landed his bride and a cool baby sitting-bag toting-gig playing side kick to mariah's huge ego.

Frank

Fr real Nick is right hopefully Amanda gets better

newsjunkie69

What did he ever see in Mooriah? He's such a class act.

GeorgeGingrich

I always liked Nick Cannon. He has always had the most positive energy. It's tons of people that like that playful boy love. He is also very smart and a Nickelodeon executive, without Mariah. .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2