Lindsay Lohan

My Toxic Ex-Friends Are

Dead to Me

7/29/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_lindsay_lohan_two_lists_v2
Lindsay Lohan has made a list ... she's checked it twice ... and she's decided ... the majority of her so-called "friends" will be CUT from her life when she's sprung from rehab.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay recently sat down at Cliffside -- where she's currently enrolled in a substance abuse treatment program -- and made a list of 100 friends ... who knew?

We’re told Lilo was inspired by a therapy session about "toxic friends and influences."  Lindsay actually made 2 lists -- one with the friends she'll keep, and the other with the ones she'll ax.

According to sources, 80 people were on the "cut" list.

Lindsay showed it to her closest friends -- who mostly agreed with her choices.

The big question ... did Michael Lohan get the chop?

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay would never give up Gavin, Mummy, Ali, Milo jr and her Middle Eastern men.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nichole got the big O..her criminal was already seen drunk at the chateau

Its Nikki Bitches

Same Lohan lie, different day. Nothing has changed

LLsez

Good Morning Nikki, Andy, Reg...everyone....
Not even out of the hatch and the BS begins!

And check out:

Good times!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

The cannons dont thunder, theres nothing to plunder im an over 40 victim of fate, driveing to late..

TabloidJunky

OMG WHO CARES! SHE HURTS MY FEELINGS WITH HOW UGLY SHE IS!

seamus

I wonder if this means Nicole has a chance to get in good with Lindsay? As I am sure Lindsay will be looking for new friends-who better than a niece nibbling lunatic?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

This twit will be forever news......she's a fvck up.

Truth

LOLZ!! SO THE DRUGGED OUT BITCH HAS 20 "REAL" FRIENDS??? WHO KNEW.... 19 OF THEM ARE ENABLERS. AS FOR THE ONE REMAINING - I DEMAND AN IRS AUDIT CUZ YALL KNOW THAT SOME FAKE ASS NUMBER CRUNCHING SH*T RIGHT THERE! #TRUTH!!

LLsez

Susan! Please check the accuracy of Blo's statements:

Lindsay Lohan's famous quotes over the years:

2005 "I don't make mistakes"
2006 "It will never happen again"
2007 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2008 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2009 "I am learning from my mistakes"
2010 "I'm just a kid"
2011 "I have learned from my mistakes"
2012 ''You will never see me inside of a courtroom again.''
2013 "I look upon my upcoming 6th stay at rehab as a blessing not a curse."
2013 June "Screw YOU Betty Ford Clinic--you buzz-killed my Adderall high."
2013 July "My so-called friends are to blame for my mistakes."

BB not bb

Well her friends that are Arab sheiks that bruise her up while having sex with her, yeah she should dump those. Her dad she should take with a grain of salt and keep at arms length before he gets too meddlesome. He is like a nosy neighbor trying to put in his two cents all the time.

He seems overbearing and like a control freak. That would makes someone freak out and want to drink and run around to escape. Any people who bring you down, you need to cut off or keep at a safe distance.

seamus

Good morning everyone.

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Morning Sez

Catch me up on the reviews, can you post them on here?

Thanks :)

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Morning to all :)

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Go fck yourself..its monday all day..another year older and deeper in debt