Taylor Swift

The 1940s Bikini

Guys HATE It, Girls LOVE It

7/29/2013 8:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_taylor_swift_splashThe striped, belly button-covering bikini Taylor Swift rocked out in Rhode Island this weekend is DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ... or at least the TMZ newsroom.

It's been described as "super cute" and "stylish" by some (the women). It's also been described as "horrible," "diaperish" and "an American tragedy" by others (the men).

Now, we leave this important issue in your hands.

Chitown

Gotta at least show of the bellybutton! Not sexy

Chitown

Not sexy, gotta show the bellybutton off at least.

Sandy

Some of these comments are just uncalled for. Her bikini is just fine. You don't have to expose yourself to look good. I think she looks great, and she doesn't need to please everyone. Are you sure everyone loves every outfit YOU wear?

mo44444

Haha, that's so funny, my husband and I saw another girl wearing a similar suit on TV the other day. I commented on how cute I thought it was, but he hated it and told me I should never wear one!

Stephen Page

It look like she have on a diaper, she have a nice body why is she afraid to show it.

kingethan92

I'm a guy and I like it. Its different. Maybe it could be something other than striped but its good. It leaves something to the imagination

teddyg.gillett1@gmail.com

She looks very pretty :)

tsmith21476

Taylor has a glow to her regardless of what sad pathetic haters say and think, jealousy is just your own scared way of expressing your insecurities, I really don't think any ones negative opinion matters...it will not change anything but your own raw bitter insides. Not everyone has a curvy shape, still those with a slim figure can pull off looking fantastic in a swim suite like this.

Rob

So she does not like her belly button. Get over it. Why do people care about this?

Bayou Bob

She should wear a bag over her head !

Luna

Well women wear what they want to the beach. Despite what men think women don't wear beach attire for the sole purpose of men.

pink.easter.egg

**** you tmz men, we wear what we want, not what you think we should so suck your own ****ing ***** you pieces of ****s.

LAFITOFF

Ummm... How did Taylor make it through a jury of her peers after committing an UNPUBLICIZED crime that not evenTMZ caught up with and get sentenced to a water chain gang? Personally, I'm all for semi-hot chick crime with the new prison garb, however, we will need to advocate for more prison work-release programs!

Scott

She kinda has nothing to show off so that bikini kinda works for her.

JJ

That would be a rockin bikini... in 1920.