Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

km

If I had a camera shoved in my face every time I stepped out the door, I would ticked off too.

Tammy Black

I would tell him off to. Funny how the tape doesn't show everything said before she went off on him.

PBy6

Oh, look. Another immigrant wielding a camera. Is that what all these delusional rapist immigrants do? They see America from the outside and think it's all glitter and sunshine. So they move to Los Angeles then realize that none of the rich hang out with stupid uneducated immigrant trash.

Then they use their trashy immigrant lack of empathy to get a job harassing the people they used to idolize.

Go back to your f*cked up country before you get a bullet in the face.

Any advertisers affiliated with TMZ will be blacklisted.

Marinka Mulej

It's hard to argue with her, isn't it? It reminds me of a quote from Blaine in "Pretty in Pink" - "She thinks you're ****. And deep down, you know she's right."

You know she's right.

beth

I can't stand this woman but I hate the dumb F+ck photographer more! You have to be an azzhole to do that job.

True

I know people aren't actually mad at paps in this situation but when they intentionally antagonize Kanye he's wrong for getting upset. Is the double-standard that blatant right now?

anaisninja

This video is awkward, mortifying and only makes the jerk behind the camera look bad, not his prey. Dear Kristen - next time take out your smartphone, turn on the videocam, cover your face with it, walk out and record the asshat who is stalking you. Then post THAT on the internet.

anaisninja

dwanewil

I really like her as an actress. However, she needs to accept the fact with fame and money earned in Hollywood there is a cost.

Single Mom

I don't care about the bad language the paparazzi can be a pain in the ass...anyway wow is she pretty ...that hair is gorgeous..

George Peppard Jjr

you ppl TMZ don't stop at any cost. and should be sued for damages every time you hurt a someone, Star's are ppl too who just made a movie, they have a life and should be able to live it with out anyone stopping them from there life's, you ppl TMZ are the reason normal ppl can't just walk up to one of them and say hi, your movie was cool ty for it, no instead they need life guards to stop everyone for seeing a real person who overcame the hardest part of life and found a good job, my words to you is Get a real life. what would you think if everything you did had a camera on it, would you always be nice when you need to be alone? and no matter whats said you will never get a clue. not cool here this TMZ totally sucks.

jay

i wouldve called her a bitch

Melissa

This is not a job! Stalking celebs, harassing them, saying anything mean and hurtful so you can get it on film and cash in! That is disgusting and inhuman. It is also not the price they pay for being a celeb. Taking pictures, asking for autographs is one thing but the level these paps stoop too is not part of the fame. It should be illegal. Take their picture without chasing them in cars and saying rude things to provoke them so you can make more money. You people have to think why would she just lash out like this. How much did this pap taunt her and what did he say for her to react that way. Live in her shoes or any celeb before you judge.

Robdalec

I love a girl who cusses like a sailor!

Mojo

No sympathy for the no-talent bitch!!!!