Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

dimples

As much as I cannot stand this chick, and wish she would just fade into obscurity already I have to say it seems pretty clear in this video that she was antagonized BEFORE he started rolling the camera. Not cool. Just leave her alone.

Sue

Kristen Stewart is an ungrateful person. She is stuck on herself, pathetic and talent-less. She obviously believes she is worth more than she actually is. I don't waste my money seeing anything she is in.

DIRTBAG stalker with a camera . . . damn foreigners.

Craig

Kinda weird hearing Bella-Stew cuss but I guess it's not all that surprising... The pap probably really did provoke her and I'm sure she's sick and tired of them her but she should've bit her tongue...

Leslie

actually we all know that the paparazzi eGgs people on so that they go off. So maybe we should have seen the full footage before she got kicked off !! it would be really hard to hold your tongue when somebody behind the camera is being at jerk. to put it mildly.

Tony H.

She's right. If a woman you cared about was being stalked like that you wouldn't tolerate it for a second but somehow in this country if it's a celeb we claim they're "fair game."

GJ

YOUR RIGHT KUM DUMPSTER STEWERT. NOBODY DESERVES YOUR STD RIDDEN AIR. WE WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO CATCH YOUR HOMEWRECKING VIRUS.

Athina

The paps are beyond rude and annoying. I don't blame her at all. I'm surprised more of these s*** pappers haven't had their clocks cleaned. Celebrities are to be admired for showing as much restraint as they do around these morons.

who-me

Kristen Stewart is an ugly tomboy and her "acting" sucks.

moribundman

She's one classy lady! :-P

Marcus

It's interesting that people like Kristen Stewart choose to live public lives by becoming actors yet they cannot assume the responsibility of fame when they're in public. Imagine if a politician hid behind a gate and said the things that she did? People would never vote for them again. In that regard, maybe we should stop buying tickets for her movies?

LISA

I'm going to assume he tried to piss her off on purpose. I have no problem with her telling him to F-off, but that, "you don't even deserve to breathe the same air I breathe" comment was pretty snotty. He seems like a bit of an ungrateful bitch, lol.

Kelster

eh....trashy

A1A

Wouldn't be cool if Harvey had the guts and the balls to start giving TMZ coverage to the horribly out of control celebrity camera stalkers and show us all how some of them cause accidents, bait conversations, ask intrusive personal questions to get a bad response and all their other bad behavior? It not gonna happen though.

Dublin2016

She finally figured out she is a talentless hack and should find a new career......