Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MORE REHAB!

7/30/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430-lindsay-lohan-rehab

Lindsay Lohan is officially free to leave rehab Wednesday ... but she's decided on her own to stay longer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told them she will stay another 3 - 4 days because she feels she needs a transition period before re-entering the free world.  We're told she'd like to stay in a "lower level, sober living house" which she believes will help her recovery.

It sounds like B.S. for sure, given Lindsay's many failed, insincere attempts in the past. But several people connected with Lindsay -- whom we trust -- say they're "shocked" at her conduct this time around.  One source said, "It's like invasion of the body snatchers.  She's a different person."

Lindsay is still moving to NYC when she leaves rehab, and we're told she's scared about the temptations she'll face, but claims she really wants to conquer her demons this time around.

Even the skeptics in her life think she's serious this time.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Hurley

Oh. Its the usual 'Lindsay's really changed' after rehab rhetoric. People connected to Lindsay 'whom we trust' i.e., her team of liars.

This would be believable (by no one) if it were not for the fact that pathological liars, who also cheat and steal, who suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, who are pro manipulators and are fundamentally morally bankrupt NEVER CHANGE

seamus

What a sick bitch.

Say Cheese

Let the biitch partay. I'll roll with you Linds call me?

Hurley

I think its funny that a review about a crappy movie garners the tweet of the royal thespian herself. Her team of liars paid for that review...Variety is like a cheap suit...easily bought/never quite fits

Hurley

Variety: Lohan may not go as deep or as far as Brando, but with her puffy skin, gaudy hoop earrings and thick eye makeup, there’s a little-girl-lost quality to the onetime Disney teen princess that’s very affecting. Whenever she’s onscreen, she projects a sense of just barely holding on to that precarious slide area in the shadow of the Hollywood sign.

pussnboots

Don't forget, she's 3 months behind on her botox and horse-hair weave. Her lips must be a slit in that fat, puffy face, and her hair must look like crap, what little she has anyway.

janet

She is such a pathetic fool. Who the hell is she trying to kid. 3-4 days longer. Big deal. What is suppose to be a joke PR stunt.

See I stayed longer than I had to so I really really really mean it this time. Swear to god I really mean it this time take 7.

There's is a big difference of being court ordered 'forced' into rehab to avoid jail than doing it on your own because you want help.

I give her month. Than it will be blaming her 'toxic' friends, mommy, daddy and paps.

Hey Lohan, newsflash...90 days forced rehab doesn't undo or change 10 years of hardcore drinking, drugging and partying.

billybob

crack is a hell of a drug

diane

She better stay away from her goofy mother

Nancy H Franco

Hiya Linsey, Just wanted to let you know, "NOW THAT IS WAY MORE LIKE THE LINSEY THAT WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT, NICE WOK SO FAR KEEP WORKING ON IT HONEY THAT IS YOUR ONLY TRUE CHANCE" KEEP THE FAITH

Bradley

Every time I read about her getting clean I neeed a drink...weird.

Not So Ignorant

Good for her. I hope she actually does well this time. No need to hate on someone who is trying to improve their life. Regardless of how many times anyone fails it's never to late to come around despite what some people may think.

Bradley

Every time I read a story about her getting clean I just just want to drink and drug-

janet

That doesn't change a thing.

Lohan still can't act for shyt, pathological lier, nasty drunk, druggie and god knows a thief.

Next she'll be saying her old BS how she's getting scripts because she's in such high demand. 'High' being the operative word.

Not So Ignorant