Jodie Sweetin

'I'm Absolutely NOT in Rehab'

7/31/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_jodi_sweetin_01

Jodie Sweetin is adamant ... she's NOT currently being treated in a rehab facility -- but tells TMZ she currently WORKS at one.

We spoke to the former "Full House" star ... who tells us reports that she's in treatment for substance abuse are "such bulls**t ... I am absolutely NOT in rehab."

Jodie -- who once battled with a meth addiction -- says she currently works as a clinical logistics coordinator at an L.A. rehab center, and her employer has allowed her to live in a studio apartment on the property while she deals with her divorce from husband #3 Morty Coyle.

"I work for the center and they have been really generous in helping me with a place to stay as Morty wanted me out by the end of the month," Sweetin says.

"The owners of the facility said I could stay here as I got things figured out."

Jodie also says she's decided not to pursue full custody of the couple's 2-year-old daughter Beatrix -- and wants joint custody instead -- because she wants the kid "to have both of her parents in her life."

Jodie and Morty were married in 2012.
 0731_TGIF_footer

Kelly

Morty Coyle? He wins the divorce war just for having a truly cool name. I wonder if he meditates.

retro kiddo

Jodie, you're so hot, please get your life together...

Dak

What does a clinical logistics coordinator do, pray tell?

fenuchi

Oh, those tricky rehab facilitators, telling that girl that she can stay and work. Hopefully she can work on her denial while she is there. She's such a pretty girl.

princeluvr41

Poor girl all full house money is gone whatta shame

Stiletto

As long as you do some nude jumping jacks...you can be anywhere you want to be honey!

Kelly

For a busy, mainstream website with a national TV show, it's shocking how much spam gets through and how long it's allowed to sit there. AND lots of "technical difficulties" since the most recent bloatings to the site design and layout.

Jamey Hunter

How can she be so broke that she has to take a place offered to her to stay?

Jody

That story sounds a little too convenient for me. She works and lives there…Uh huh.

David

Wow then it is true For every pretty Girl there is someone some where who is tired of her A$$

royalredus

How can you work on a popular sitcom and NOT be able to afford a home?!? I'm not being a smartazz. I seriously don't get it. Horrible contract, bad money management? It's such a shame. She could be living a comfy lifestyle now.

tomjones

wow that's very gracious of her to allow her daughter to see her dad too :/

Leopold butters Stotch

Haha she was on a goofy sitcom 20 years ago, did a bunch of drugs after and that's the story.

Jay W.

Tweeker girls are fun. Filthy, kinky, deviant wh.res.

Nun ja biz

Where is her other daughter? She has 2. I hope she gets help. She is one I'm pulling for.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments