Lindsay Lohan

Judge Orders Therapy

To Avoid 'Certain Failure'

7/31/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0506_lindsay_lohan_tmz
The rehab facility that Lindsay Lohan has called home for weeks sent a letter to the judge in her probation case ... saying LiLo will lapse back into drug and alcohol abuse if she doesn't get more court-ordered therapy ... and guess what, the judge agreed.

TMZ obtained a copy of the letter from Cliffside Malibu, in which CEO and founder Richard Taite tells the judge, Lindsay needs 3, 50-minute sessions a week for the next 15 months (18 months from last May).  Then Taite gives an ominous warning: "If these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a set up for almost certain failure."

073113_lindsay_hearing_launch_v6

The judge agreed in open court this morning, and ordered that Lindsay stay in therapy and prove a year from November that she's complied.

Meanwhile in court, Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Holley showed up with proof Lindsay successfully completed her 90 days of rehab.

0731-linsday-lohan-doc-launch-letter

Outside court, Shawn talked about "Lindsay 2.0." ... and made a bold prediction about her client's future.

073113_shawn_holley_launch

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Today is bill day..i get to see my checking account shrink..yay..i lpok rich one day a month

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

TWEET LIMIT ‏@LoveLDL 10h
#lindsayisback fcuk friction perfume
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
3:23 PM - 31 Jul 13 · Details
-------
Oh, she despises vulgarity, right?

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

See what happens?

Nicole saw that "pad pic" of Lohan last week, and look what she ran out and bought at the store!

pussnboots

I was the one who made mention regarding whether some of these kids were even alive at that time, and that the rest were mere babies when this happened.
You also make a good point Regi…when my granddaughter got a face book account to chat with her school friends, not only did my daughter monitor her, but I got one under an assumed name to check on her, as did her aunt. Sure enough, some creep started contacting her, at the age of 9; her aunt caught it, and that was the end of her face book account. My daughter shut it down immediately.
Today, at the age of 12, and after learning how many kids have become victims to predators, she sticks to texting with her friends, and she wants nothing more to do with face book, and hasn’t the slightest interest in twitter.
Even with the photo, I still can’t figure out if Nicole is a male or female; either a very ugly male or a very ugly female; take your pick. But it is a very dangerous predator out there in cyber-space, and knows very well how to manipulate these kids. I’m a mother and an animal lover, in other words, you strike at anything defenseless, you’ve definitely got a problem with me. To that end, if I knew where “it” was, “it” would be very, very sorry to tangle with me.

LK

It is still raining & it has been for hrs :(
Zzzzzzz .....

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Si dina ripped off another charity..surprise, she has a done it "tons" of times

Reg

I believe that as we speak, Nic-hole is trying to wake up all of her (Rent a Troll Brigade) to come on here and try to (Stir) up the equilibrium?

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

When you drink good wine you don't get a hangover!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Well, hope I didn't say anything too stupid last night. Nothing like having salt rubbed into your wounds when under the influence. Hope I didn't offend anybody UNINTENTIONALLY. Of course that doesn't include Nicole. Everyone else have a fantabulous day!

seamus

Good morning all-Andy you already have me laughing out loud.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Today i am going to dawn my parachute pants and go out looking like turbo from the movie "breaking"

Reg

FFS Andy, you haven't gone all Aussie on us now , have you????

seamus

Screw you TMZ with your TD fix the damn site.

seamus

@ Flea -you are not alone. I had that sick video on my mind all night. I am hoping YouTube has pulled by now. I will check a little later. It really bothered me that it hit so many on a personal level. When I go to NYC I don't even like going anywhere near Ground Zero-it is to disturbing.

LLsez

More FFS from DUIna:

Cosmo: How does Lindsay feel about the movie?
Dina: It was a great film. She loves it. Taxi Driver? I mean… I've been in this business my whole life,and they're a great group of guys to work with. Just genius. They take risks. Nobody anymore take risks. They kind of play it safe with reality shows and everything. Take risks!

Cosmo: So, what's it like as a mom, watching Lindsay in this film?
Dina: I don't want to go there! It's a little tough, you know? I close my eyes. I won't bring my mother.

But you know, my mother's an actor as well, so we understand the art. I look at the movie. I look at the film. I don't look at it as my child. Lindsay's 27. She's not a child. You have to get into a scene, and this happens, you know? You sleep with guys.
You know, my daughter's a great actor. I think she's always been good, since The Parent Trap.

I look at it like, every time she's on screen, she moves an audience, and that's what matters. I think it's her gift—from a higher power. And that's what she loves. Lindsay gets home on Saturday. Ali [Lindsay's younger sister] is landing soon from Seoul. I just got her an apartment in Manhattan because, yeah, she's a working model.

So we're all good!