Jack White

My Estranged Wife is a Liar

8/3/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803-jack-white-karen-elson-getty
Jack White
is adamant he is NOT a violent person nor is he a threat to his family -- and his estranged wife was just trying to smear him when she got a restraining order ... this according to legal docs.

Jack filed the docs in TN in response to the restraining order Karen Elson temporarily obtained against him -- it's all part of the couple's nasty divorce that's been going on since she filed last year.

In his docs, Jack says Karen often leaves the kids with him (as recently as last month) ... arguing that's not the behavior of a woman who believes he's dangerous.

Jack also says Karen recently told a friend, "I'm completely in love with Jack and I'd move back tomorrow if he asked me."

Jack's convinced -- Karen's so-called fear was made up as a ploy to "malign him in the public record" ... and wants to make it clear he's not a "scary or violent person".

Jack's also asking a judge to establish a temporary parenting plan ... since he and Karen clearly can't come to an agreement themselves.

SkeletonCrew

Is it me or does Jack White look like that child hunter dude in 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'???

Mandy

i am a flight attendant and had Jack White on a flight from LAX to Nashville. He didnt' say much, and slept a lot of the way, but he seemed like such a gentle nice soul..I am beyond in awe of his talent, but didn't mention I was a fan, not wanting to be obnoxious. I think you can tell a lot about people by the way they treat the people who serve them. Just going on that basis, he seemed like an incredible guy. Doubt the things being said are true.

Denese

Didn't they split up because he had an affair with Allison Mosshart during his Dead Weather phase? What's to "take back"? He's probably moved on to another girl by now.

NOT ELMO

Jack White
My Estranged Wife is a Liar..............i think SHE is right

DiM

He's getting Halle Berried it looks like. At least TMZ chose to represent both sides here I guess...you know, since the life of a child is involved!!!

Whocares

He looks like Smeegal.

Anna

Team Jack!

Thanksgiving Day Parade

It amazes me that we have freedom of speech and yet the mindless babbling that is written is so sad for us as people. To those individuals who choose to rip people apart because of their characteristics and not even comment the topic at hand ....you clearly are posting comments because I am sure NO ONE wants to hear/listen to you in the first place. Blogging/etc has resulted in bashing people for what?!?!?! It seems the Technology Age has now created the gateway for imbeciles to abuse our freedom of speech. To those who have nothing of value to contribute...please keep it to yourself.

Pygmy_Outcast

He looks like Gru lolol

phoqueu

Prove it bitches...either of you...poor child. She seems cra cra but he looks it....

cherrytree

iv just read all the comments below and the most important issue out of all there "MESS"!! and thats the poor 2 kids that are involved... i love jack and have done for a longtime now but we dont know either jack or karen and it must b awful for all involved to have something as traumatic played out in the media....... Jack and karen, im sorry that your married is over. this must be ****ing **** for all concerned. you have my sympathy....... love as always to you jack your looking beautiful as ever xx

Tongue tied purple

She looks like a hairy orange testicle. Why the looonng face? Her wearing desert camouflage is like trying to hide a fart in a phone booth. ARP!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2