« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aaron Hernandez

Jail Letter #2

I'm Going Nuts Without Internet LOL

8/4/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_aaron_hernandez_letter_jail_2_article_getty

Aaron Hernandez is jonesin' for the Internet ... according to a new letter he wrote to a fan.

TMZ has obtained a second letter Hernandez recently wrote behind bars, thanking a fan for a Facebook support page she started  ... a page he can't read because jail is an Internet-free zone.

He wrote, "Thanks for the site and sry [sic] I can't check site [sic] there is no internet in jail lol."

Correct ... Hernandez wrote out the word "lol" in pen.

Also, FYI, Hernandez is now aware that his jail letters are making headlines.  We spoke to the sheriff at the jail who tells us, Hernandez has been warned to be careful with his letters because TMZ keeps publishing them.

Oops.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jordan

Don't go shooting people and you would be living with internet.

Jordan

Aaron must not believe he will ever leave jail or Prison he quit signing with the #81

HoTMZ

I'm sure the guy he killed misses Internet too.

mr.howell

If he's going crazy now..just wait!..until he's some bigger guy's bit*h!..ouch!..fuuuu*****k

Blim Jameson

Hernandez is smarter than TMz's writer. Hernandez used the correct word (site), but TMZ inserted a "sic," thinking, obviously, that it should have been "cite" or (I hope not) "sight."

BB not bb

Poor guy. I really think that he is a nice simply friendly guy, not a killer like they say. He keeps asking people not to post his letters, but they keep doing it. I guess they call TMZ and ask how much they will get for releasing the letter. It must be a good amount.

This guy seems like he is so trusting, anyone could get over on him. Maybe even enough to set him up for a murder. People could start a business writing him letters and then posting them to TMZ behind his back.

They have him in solitary so it must be very lonely and frustrating. The letters probably do mean a whole lot to him. I am glad people care enough to write, even if some are also using it to make money. This world is a dirty dirty place.

I love his upbeat attitude like how he always puts his faith in God. He might be like the next George Zimmerman.

Cool Papa

Is it a surprise to anyone that Riley Cooper went to Florida with Hernandez and Tebow? I cannot wait until Mount Tebow blows.

J4X

Is this dude a full on retard?! He must be cos why else would he abbreviate 'sorry' and use 'LOL' in a physical letter? I thought that was something only school girls did. I'm shocked as sh!t that he didn't use any emoticons or dot his i's with little hearts in this letter.

FrmrussiaW/lv

Boy writing letters in jail must be waaaaaaay more fun than play'n pro ball. Haaha

Areader

TMZ paid $18,000.00 for the first letter, I'm sure they paid a pretty penny for this too!

The Real JJ

No murder weapon No witnesses. Just hearsay, accusations, and cir***stantial evidence. Free Hernandez.

PatinNJ

Well the three people that he killed probably miss the internet too.

shewentwhoa

idiot.

Laura

Get used to it--it's going to be an internet free life. Time for Bubba to step in.

newsjunkie69

This guy is so overrated in the look department. Not to mention he's a serial killer. Notice how his letters to females are shorter? Things that make you go hmmm.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments