Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

ABB

Yeah right Ha ha ha ha! Let's see how many seconds this lasts.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Just saw the pic of her shyting herself..she is freaking gross..poop all over her nasty body..and that pic was new.

janet

The Lohan con is back on.

Jamoak

Of course she does not want to see a bottle again... they are to small! A barrel is what she is looking for!

Hurley

US Weekly:

Rehab Regular, Lindsay Lohan, was seen Thursday at the off ice of plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Archie Turdburglar. Was she there for more fillers perhaps? Our sources say, not this time. We're told Lindsay had a finger permanently attached inside her mouth...this to save time in removal of said finger...when she just needs it back there again right away (for reasons unknown. When asked what she will do to wash her 'mouth finger' our source says Lindsay replied, "what's that"

FUTMZ

"beezid bee ‏@BeezidBee 14m
@LoveLDL "Ha ha ha", NICOLE!!! Can't post at TMZ or Radar anymore. "Ha ha ha". How will you trap more #LITTLEWHORES or start new Jihads?
Collapse"

Hurley

Hey kids! Don't forget to send the poopy pic to David Letterman.

darkhorse91

Where are all the "At least she's trying" "Give her a chance" "I feel for her she has my support" etc. people coming from? It wasn't like this before.

Also I saw that pic of her on the ground. That is so gross. If that doesn't scream nasty, I don't know what will.

One last thing, those stills of her naked from the movie weren't "leaked". It's a sad desperate attempt if you ask me.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She's probably guzzling as we speak.....guzzling somethin'.

seamus

Last night I could not sleep and I thought I would order The Canyons on pay per view-I did not mind paying the 4.99 but I saw the movie was something like an hour and forty minutes. That is a lot of Squeaky to sit through but if anyone wants me to watch it and report back to everyone how bad it is let me know-I will take one for the team.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Lets make that pic a WORLDWIDE TREND!!

pat

Just saw that pic. If this was indeed since she left rehab, she is totally f*cked.

This picture must go viral.

french opinion

Way to go Lilo. You rock.

Firefly

I was watching the movie clip that was "leaked" and was disgusted with Lindsay's so called acting. The part that was the most disgusting was where she was telling the guys to kiss.Here is a sample of that so called acting." Kiss him, fcking kiss him, fcking kiss him. Kiss him kiss him more. Go down on him, no no Not you him". She looks soooo stoned when she looks up at the camera. That part was not acting she really was fcked up really bad. If you watch her lips it looks like she isn't even delivering those lines at the time of filming. It must of been dubbed in at a later time. If that is suppose to be a clip that makes you want to watch the rest of the film then they would of done better by not putting that out there. Now everyone knows just how bad it really is.
rated: Big Failure to go along with Deen's flaccid peen.

Googie

Dina's home alcohol free? Yeah right. Even if that miracle happens, no mention of no drugs & that will never happen at Dina's.