'Eastbound & Down'

to Lindsay Lohan

You're F**kin' In!

8/15/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814-lindsay-lohan-eastbound-down-ipad-tmz
They both experimented with drugs ... they both torpedoed their careers ... and now Lindsay Lohan and Kenny Powers are joining forces on "Eastbound and Down," TMZ has learned.

SPOILER ALERT: sources close to production tell us, Lindsay signed on to play the adult version of Kenny's illegitimate daughter on the HBO series finale ... and she's currently filming on set in North Carolina.

Makes sense Kenny's kid would become Lindsay Lohan. If you recall, Kenny stashed his bong and all sorts of sex toys in the room of his infant son's room at the end of last season.

It's a pretty big opportunity for Lindsay -- her first real acting gig since she left rehab -- because if she's funny, a spin-off could be in the cards. Crazier things have happened.

Now here's a clip of Kenny Powers dancing his face off on ecstasy.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Chief Gall

Damn, Letterman is a genius!!! Lindsay was grilled and the audience and public loved it. Makes her more likable. You do stuff you should not do because you're not thinking. You repent, you rise. She's rising now. Haters don't get it.. LOL!!!
sleep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reg

We have a "Winner" on Blo's page!!! goes by the moniker JBAY!!!! Time to rally the troops!!!! First article.

fleabag73

HAAAAAAAAAA, her "fans" are a joke! LOL Ya think even ONE of them is even old enough to buy booze?

fleabag73

I wonder how many collective restraining orders there are between the Lohags' "fans", cuz that's some creepy ass sh##.....LOL

Aaron Saltzer

I hope she doesn't cause drama on set, like she did on numerous other sets. I hope I hear nothing but good things about her this time around. Of course, everyone will have their doubts. I certainly hope she finally turned her life around. It'd be about time she has.

DeeMaree

Going to try and sleep. Could be back lol. Later y'all.

Reg

Apparently , the(Moderator) on Blo's site deems the word Amazeballz to be a tad unsavory!!! Yet has no problem with the word *Sharting*???

Reg

LK, I have decided on tonight's dinner menu, Beef schnitzel with vegys and gravy!!!

darkhorse91

So it looks like the crapfest The Clamyons came on demand. Saw the little promo at the bottom of the screen. And no I will not click on that lindsay site because I don't want my computer to have a virus thank you very much. And that bio L Diabla posted was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Someone better let whoever runs the site know they need to do some serious editing.

Marvin

I can't spell that long asp word before daught er but WTF

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11