'Eastbound & Down'

to Lindsay Lohan

You're F**kin' In!

8/15/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814-lindsay-lohan-eastbound-down-ipad-tmz
They both experimented with drugs ... they both torpedoed their careers ... and now Lindsay Lohan and Kenny Powers are joining forces on "Eastbound and Down," TMZ has learned.

SPOILER ALERT: sources close to production tell us, Lindsay signed on to play the adult version of Kenny's illegitimate daughter on the HBO series finale ... and she's currently filming on set in North Carolina.

Makes sense Kenny's kid would become Lindsay Lohan. If you recall, Kenny stashed his bong and all sorts of sex toys in the room of his infant son's room at the end of last season.

It's a pretty big opportunity for Lindsay -- her first real acting gig since she left rehab -- because if she's funny, a spin-off could be in the cards. Crazier things have happened.

Now here's a clip of Kenny Powers dancing his face off on ecstasy.

FUTMZ

Plenty of pharmacies in N. Carolina. gackgackgack...

darkhorse91

Lisa I hear you, but in the mean time, me and a few others will be keeping an eye on "Rocky" and see what purpose this person has.

darkhorse91

Anything she touches, she destroys. This is probably the final shows nail in the coffin.

Michele

Thanks for ****ing ruining one of my favorite shows with that trash! Why can't she disappear she can't act worth ****!

jc

Well that explains that funky smell... I thought it was the hog farm!

Airbetweenears

It's obvious you guys don't watch the show. Kenny's son is a boy. Duh!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"It's a pretty big opportunity for Lindsay -- her first real acting gig since she left rehab -- because if she's funny, a spin-off could be in the cards."

BWHAHAHAHAHA A spinoff? With "NO SHOW LOHAN"?? Wanna bet??

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I see niece-nibblin' Nicole, or one of her equally brain-dead psychotic teenie-bopper friends is back on here hate-checking, without the fortitude to actually come forward and debate.

Cowardly freaks.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I am watching good fellows while red clown is watching parent taped

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

DAMMIT, I thought the hate 'checks' were just for me!! Poor Lil Jeebus, always the bathroom attendant, never the bride. . ..

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

RC, how many MILLIONS will sign up for HBO to watch Blohan in this show?

*Too much sarcasm?*

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hey, I got a question involving.... LOGIC! (I know, foolish me)

Why is it that TMZ can mask profanity in their headlines (F**KIN'), but if we do the same thing in the message boards, we're likely to get our messages deleted? Sounds like the hypocrisy of the Nibbler.

Doesn't make and F**KIN' sense to me!

DeeMaree

Omg. I'm already sick to death of these Lindsay looks great, feels even better, and her career is taking off stories. Biggest bunch of BS ever. They are all stupid, STUPID do you hear me????!!!

DeeMaree

And fvck these TDs and where the fvck is Madi's question that Nikki--I think, or Sez--gave the Instagram address for Ho-LILO's selfie??

Horsegirl❤

Honestly, equine therapy works wonders. Geez, two pretty girls gone, in one week! These boyfriend/men/husbands problems. Amanda, Lindz, anyone with afflictions, horses are amazing therapy. My horse has saved my life. My horse is my true soulmate. Horses are considered expensive, but one can take lessons, lease, volunteer with equine therapy with disabled children. please no mean comments, I say this with compassion for women. "she flies without wings"!