Mel Gibson

Check Out My

Lethal Weapons

8/19/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_mel_gibson_muscles_launchMel Gibson is only hitting one thing these days ... the gym ... just check out the diesel arms he unveiled in L.A. on Friday.

Makes sense. 57-year-old Gibson is set to play the villain in next year's action flick "Expendables 3" alongside equally yoked middle-aged actors Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, and Dolph Lundgren ... so bulking up is kind of expected.

But we're still blown away, and not just by Gibson's guns. We don't think we've ever seen the guy in a tank top before.

RoadRig

mad to the max, luv it!!!

wj

Implants!

ohboy

I must say, I was not expecting to see a picture of a jacked up Mel Gibson today...or ever for that matter.

CLINT

Got to do what it takes to be an Expendable. It's not like they're atheletes. Actors put on weight and lose weight for rolls. This is just what you have to do. Hey, the mans 57, and is not looking to be Mr. America. I think he looks great.

Wedo

I always thought he could pull off Wolverine .. then he got older and I thought nahhh too old now ... but after seeing this I think he could do it if they ever did a recast.

TMZgossip

'ROID RAGE

Rob

Give it up Mel! You've heard it...."Lipstick on a Pig."

If you had the body of a 25 year old athlete you can't hide the old face, thin hair and ugly character!

jason

Growth Hormone!!!! Go hang out with Sean Penn..and shoot some more **** in that ass...Tons of old guys on the GH..

ctcco

Disgusting!! UGH!

Mumra the Ever Living

Ummmmm, now for roid rage

fran

Way to go Mel . Looking good.

Len

Not that it really matters, but once again TMZ shows how ridiculously stupid everyone who works there is.

The last line is what I'm talking about....maybe I have a good memory but I know he wears a tank top in Payback. I've seen the movie, that's how I know it. You'd think a website run by people who seem obsessed with celebrities might have someone with film knowledge.

Again, no big deal, but there are MULTIPLE movies where Mel Gibson is in a tank top. Why must you be so stupid all the time? It's like nobody there cares at all about anything.

Joe

You're impressed by this TMZ? Sure his arms are pumped, but the dude looks like he's 67, not 57. The guy is not attractive to look at, at all. Guess it's all the hatred coming out of him...

snowboardchick