Alex Band Attack

Cops Scouring

Surveillance Footage

8/20/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_alex_band_getty2Cops in Lapeer, Michigan have already collected surveillance footage from the area where "The Calling" singer Alex Band was allegedly attacked this week ... and are combing through the video looking for an image of the abductors, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells us ... the police BELIEVE Alex's story -- and are treating the situation as an abduction and robbery.

TMZ broke the story ... Alex claims he was snatched off the street around 3AM Sunday morning by unknown assailants who beat the crap out of him before dumping him on some train tracks.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... investigators are planning to release a description of the suspects later today.

Stay tuned ...

0819_alex_band_performance_footer

Mumra the Ever Living

TMZ, i will NEVER make fun of you again. Here it is just minutes after you posted the story, and you already have a photo of one of the degenerate Meth heads who beat up that musician.
I mean, just look at him, a scraggly beard, dirty, filthy hair, a crazed out on kitchen made Meth look on his face. Yep, s***my looking people like this should be locked up so the rest of us don't have to be reminded that garbage like this exists because . . .
What's that? This isn't a photo of some homeless, drug addicted bum, but is really Alex Band? This really isn't one of the crazed degenerates who abducted him?
Never Mind.

Livvie

I still think this is a b.s. story.

ts

What muggers abduct someone to steal from him and dump him somewhere else? It's a whole different set of rules when you abduct. This is a publicity stunt.

Dead account Delete at will

Abduction? or late night butt hump gone bad in the back of a skeezy van?

hategroove

Holy Aaron carter Batman!!!

Loretta Love

I think it was simply a late-night outdoor douche session gone awry~

snowboardchick

My guess is they find nothing

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

I would like to wipe my as$ with his hair and this story. Boring. LEts talk about Mel Rednecks muscles again.

Winter

I love how many made up stories we find on here that are just marketing ploys to promote "artists" no one heard of before. I'm interested, how much does it cost?

Hollywood

Alex's dad was a film producer named Charles Band who had lots of mob connections. I worked for him in the 90's and he had a bad reputation for skipping out on his debts. My guess is that this all had to do with daddy.

blkpanther

OH PLEASE, JUST SAY IT...HE WAS OUT SCORING DOPE!! THEY ROBBED HIS A$$ AND SENT HIM ON HIS WAY. END OF STORY.

Summer

I was looking to see if they caught these guys yet and haven't been able to find anything. There is a newspaper article but you have to subscriber to the paper to read it. Does anyone know what this says - http://thecountypress.mihomepaper.com/news/2013-08-25/Front_Page/Calling_out_for_answers.html